Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

I need to do something. Maybe tomorrow before school I can do a page or something. I feel like I need to sit down and scrap something of my own.

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):

kickyUK: 1
morgansmom2000: 1
mousescrapper: 1
DisneyIsTerrific: 2
dsneygirl: 2
WDWMom: 3
DisneyBarlans: 4
TinkRyansMom: 5
AWM: 6
macca1111: 6
bigbabyblues: 7
believen: 8
JandJ: 8
lck33: 8
mantaz: 8
SIOH: 9
GirlDreamer02: 10
Nutz4Dizney: 10
wdwmickey: 10

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

MazdaUK: 12
PrincessPaige: 12
nikkistevej: 13
PrincessNancy96: 15
MamaDrama: 17
ColleenG: 20
Figaro1: 21
Macca1111: 21

Hey, I just wanted to point out that I'm on your list twice, and neither adds up to what I've actually done...I should have 28 pages for the month (6+16+6) Thanks!

All righty!! We're updated to here, and Macca, I fixed you!! Sorry! I must've missed one and then updated one or the other back and forth! Craziness!!!

Way to go everyone! We're in the home stretch for February--less than a week left! WOW!!

I need to do something. Maybe tomorrow before school I can do a page or something. I feel like I need to sit down and scrap something of my own.

Maybe you could scrap something with purple?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Your story of the phone call would make a good LO, though.......

Steph

Please put me down for 8 pages. That's all I've done this month, but I hope to get a few more in before the end of the month!!

Updated to here!! Just a few more days, everyone! Keep up the excellent scrappin!!

Z2h--I LOVE the purple idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter