Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

Nine for me today and I am FINALLY finished with my 2006 disney book! :banana::banana::banana: I made a deal with myself that I'd try like crazy to get all disney books done before the next trip, which is in dec and I have a 14 day trip from 09' to scrap. First though I am going to finish off my dec journal. It'll be quick and easy ( i know it was suppose to be done in dec, but I was a busy girl then. :)) I hope everyone is having a productive last few days of feb! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Updated to here! Way to go, GirlDreamer02--finishing that Disney book is awesome!!! :yay:

I don't know when exactly I posted last so here is my total number for February (so far). I'm at 60 pages done and in their appropriate books!!

I will still have some scrapping time today, tomorrow, and maybe over the weekend to add to that......................P

You guys are great!! I have nothing done for the month but I have been thinking about it! :goodvibes Today I'm done with work at 10:30 and don't start again until next Thursday so I'm planning to get some pages done!!:woohoo:

I have a total of 27 pages done this month

I was just updating my scrapbook page count and since January 1st 2010 I have completed 101 pages, 15 cards, 3 Milk Cartons and 22 Valentine's boxes. Can you believe that? I'm in shock that I completed 100 pages in 2 months. I need 1 more page and 1 more card to hit my goal for Feb (28 pages and 13 cards) I will complete those tonight.

One of the moms at school like the DInosaur card I made her son for his birthday so much that she asked me to make his Communion Cards. SHe ordered 20 of them at $3.00 a pop so I have those to make over the weekend. I want to get that out of the way before the 1st. Making them was never in my goals at all so I don't want it sneaking up into my March scrapbooking time.
Here's the card I came up with.
2641192670079946734S600x600Q85.jpg

Ok, I totally thought I came over here and posted last night, but now I can't find it....so I did 8 pages last night.

Where have I been the last 2 months? I totally missed January's challenge, though I did get pages completed. This month I've done 16 pages so far. I hope to get in a few more but we have a super busy weekend planned so who knows.

updated to here!! Let's kick off a great last scrapping weekend of February, everyone!! :thumbsup2

Nutz4disney love that card! (Don't envy you making so many:scared1:)

3 more pages for me - I think I have my mojo back:goodvibes

Nutz4disney love that card! (Don't envy you making so many:scared1:)

3 more pages for me - I think I have my mojo back:goodvibes

thank you. Can you send some mojo this way LOL I'm not feeling "it" today. I don't want to do anything.
I made the card as simple as I can. It will take me about 30 minutes to cut everything and maybe another 30 to put them together and make them perfect. Well, that's my plan LOL

I'm band from the attic (that's where my scraproom is). Hubby said he's afraid the roof will cave in. We have about 20" of snow from yesterday to today and it is still snowing. I'm like not for nothing do you think if I heard the roof caving in I wasn't running up there to get my scrap things :rotfl:

I did 12 more pages last night..
Hope to sneak in another 10 tomorrow..
I'm way off my personal goal for the month w/ pages and things that needed to be done..but when you get sick..what can you do...

7 more for me! Just got power back. We had no power since late Thursday night. :sad2: Storm really hit us hard here in Orange County. Thank goodness we have a generator.

Elsie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter