Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

19 more for me please. Just finished the first book of Glacier Bay and have 12 more pages to do of that. I think I need to start mixing Alaska up with some Disney, getting kind of beautiful scenery out!
This puts me at 38 and almost to goal for the month and have some pages not counted because they are not in a book.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I ended up not getting on the internet AT ALL during our time at the cabin! (Where's the shocked smilie??) I will update us tonight or in the morning! Enjoy the rest of your scrappin weekend, everyone!

We're updated to here!! Way to go, everyone!

Girldreamer--enjoy your trip! And enjoy your Gypsy when you get back!!

lck33--ZooBaloo is one of my favorite carts! I bet your page is awesome!

Please add 9 more to my total! :)

I hope to get more done this weekend..and lots done next week when I scrap @ a friends!

11 for me...I have been so busy with either illness or other crafty projects that I feel like I have gotten nothing done this month!

OK, finally on board with 56 pages. Spent the weekend at a crop and got so much done.

It's been such an unbelievably busy month, so thank goodness for three day weekends! Please add 10 more pages for me :banana:

Updated to here! Y'all are knocking it out!

I'm struggling this month! Seems like the weekends have been SOOO busy, and that's my only time to scrap. Gotta get that problem fixed! ;)

It's been crazy, but I finally got something done - 4 365 pages last night, and 2 Vegas pages tonight. Whee!

I am finally on board with 3 pages. I have one sitting on my table that is put together, just waiting for the journaling. I am hoping to get in a few more tonight and a few while DD is at school Friday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter