Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

I got 7 done this weekend. I was hoping for more, but the weekend got away from me!

Way to go, everyone! Keep up the awesome work!

We're updated to here!!

I got back from my retreat yesterday. I got 170 pages done and I have another 20ish that will be finished soon. :goodvibes (I SB production line):goodvibes

Please include me in the challenge this month. I have completed 8 pages so far (with 4 more laid out!).

Thanks!

I got 5 pages done today and then my photo printer ran out of ink:headache:

I am *almost* caught up in my kid's books. Then I can concentrate on my 2008 Disney World trip!

We are updated to here!! PaulaSue--WOW!! I need to go to this retreat! That kicks butt!!

Everyone, great job!! I actually got to scrap for 30 min tonight--that's unheardof for a week night! I was so excited, and I got 2 pages done!

I finished the last 24 pages I started at the retreat so my total is 194.:cool1:

Two for me and one for KickyUK :thumbsup2 He says he's off scrapping now, but I'm encouraging him to finish the books he has on the go to try and get another cub badge ;) Sitting with mummy in the evening was a good idea:goodvibes

I'm finally on the board with 19!
Just finished Ketchikan and working on Glacier Bay, which is harder than I thought it would be because there's just so much you can do with blues and grays!

I can finally say I am on board with 4 layouts. Have had a terrible cold for the past week and am just starting to feel better. Helps that we had a snow day too!

I scrapped the sail a way deck party from our November Cruise. Fun!

Hope to get more in the next few nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter