Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

So I guess I will have time to scrap...DS took a 3.5 hour nap today. So I got 2 pages done.

Thanks for all the well wishes and hugs...I will pass them on!

I'm in again this month. I plan to finish DS's scout Seabase book and then get started on either his scout Philmont book or work on his high school book (or both!:)).

Jacksmomma, I'm sorry your DS is sick. I hope he gets better soon!

I hope the little guy feels better soon!

I will be in too! Working on Ketchikan and Glacier Bay this month.

DS has pneumonia! I see no scrapping in my near future. Poor Little man.

I feel your pain! My older Ds is getting over bronchitis, the baby was diagnosed with RSV today and DH is being treated for pneumonia. I can't wait for winter to be over!!:sick:

Even with all that I got 5 pages done today! All the sickies were taking care of each other so I had some time to scrap:cutie:

I am in again for this month. I got through June 2009 in DD's personal album. I would love to catch that album up and work on her school album. Hoping to keep my momentum for last month. Would love to get another 25 pages done!

Welcome, Figaro1! And welcome back, everyone!! I've got us updated to here!

Updated to here!!

jacksmomma--so, so sorry about your DS!! I hope he gets better very, very soon!!

wdwmickey--I feel your pain! I'm a chronological scrapper, too, and I'm way behind! We can do this, though, and catch up!!

On the plus side, I have learned that journalling 5 years later is much easier (short & sweet, unless I took notes) and it is much easier to choose only the "best" pictures!

On the plus side, I have learned that journalling 5 years later is much easier (short & sweet, unless I took notes) and it is much easier to choose only the "best" pictures!

That makes sense! I have a hard time with wanting to use ALL of the pics!!

And we're updated to here!

Friday I leave for my SBing retreat.

Will post sunday or after.:goodvibes

PaulaSue--have fun!!! That sounds like a blast! Can't wait to hear how much you get done and how much fun you have!

OK- I'm on the board with a whopping..... 2 pages. LOL If we get the huge snowstorm we are supposed to this weekend- I'll have a lot more. :scared1:

I hope to get back to scrapbooking soon. I haven't done any in a few weeks, after getting alot done, so it is time to get back to work.

May have to wait until after Sunday...need to focus on my Indianapolis Colts winning another superbowl!! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter