Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

I hope to get back to scrapbooking soon. I haven't done any in a few weeks, after getting alot done, so it is time to get back to work.

May have to wait until after Sunday...need to focus on my Indianapolis Colts winning another superbowl!! :banana::banana:

That will be the focus at our house this weekend, too!!!

I'm in this month... but nothing to show for it yet!! :lmao: It is championship season for swim, so I will have some busy weekends coming up, but I should be able to find some time at the end of the month during school vacation..........P

I got more layouts done so I'm up to 6 pages and 3 cards.

Where is the card count thread I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for keeping count.

I have completed 8 pages!!!!

I took a "personal" day and made scrapbooking my priorty. Enjoyed a cup of coffee and listened to my Dis podcast for motivation. It was a very nice day.

I need to do this more often!

I got 2 pages done last night....pretty sure no more will be done until after Sunday.....

GO COLTS!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I got 3 pages done tonight- will probably get alot more done this weekend- as it is predicted we will get about 24-30inches of snow- and we aren't going anywhere until Monday morning...hopefully. :thumbsup2

got a couple more done today. So that makes 9 pages for the month and 3 cards.

ONE more page and my son's 2nd grade book is complete. 3 more layouts and my sons 3rd grade book is up to date (he is in 3rd grade now) Woohoo I'm almost not behind in school books anymore LOL

I just ordered 200 photos for my Disney 2008 trip but that was only from 1 park. I have to order about 50 more and that park will be ready to scrap. Only tons more to do LOL

Put me down for 21 pages. A few of those I did at the end of Jan but forgot to post.

Gotta love a snow day. I got 6 done today. Hopefully I can get a few more in tomorrow before the Super Bowl.

I did 16 tonight - our first foray onto the Strip in Vegas.:thumbsup2

I finished 4 more pages this weekend.

3 whole pages - I'm just not that motivated at the moment:sad2:

1 more here...finally back to scrapping after being sick...glad to be back on the mend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter