Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

So not only did I get one new camera- Ive ended up with two!

After debating and finally convincing myself not to get a DSLR (as the ones I kept seeing for what I could afford were gray market) I bought a Canon Point and Shoot from Amazon. Later last night I was playing on Craigslist and found the exact camera I wanted being sold by someone near my house for a GREAT price.. I emailed and got very good response back and so I decided to splurge... I went to cancel my amazon order but it shipped before I could cancel.. Then I realized that even getting BOTH cameras it was STILL 100 bucks less than I had planned on spending for just the DSLR..

I picked up the DSLR today and its in GREAT shape and looks and works like brand new... So I get to play with that today and tomorrow Ill get my Canon... No excuses now for not taking pictures :)

My tracking number still says "Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details. "

There is no est del date either. 2 days and it didn't move from the warehouse? :confused3

I don't even have a tracking number yet:confused3 But I did call on Monday to confirm my confirmation ;) I feel like a kid, itching to get this kit

I totally forgot to take my picture yesterday. But inspiration hit me just a moment ago- DD had an awesome report card yesterday so that is my photo!! Thank goodness, because the guilt was creeping in!!:scared:

I couldn't get my DD's photo working concession last night because it was a total mad house.... so, I will take her photo on Sat when she is working again...so last nights photo.. I got an awesome photo of the tip off of the game.... Our center is already verbally committed to a big ten school... Of which IS my college's mortal enemy... so this 7' child and I are always battling... here I am 5' 2"!!!! This boy and my oldest DsS has played ball together and I always remind him I was taller then him back in the day! LOL

i have not taken mine yet. and it's quater to 5 at night. oh boy.

I just checked again and it says mine will be delivered tomorrow :banana:

Just got my picture- DS in his toy bins!!! :lmao: Literally, sitting in them.

Tonight's picture will be of the football game- either way it goes.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter