Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

We just have a bunch of cold rain -- yuck.

I have been thinking about making weekly topics, but now that I am looking at my photos, I think I like the randomness. I have been taking more photos than usual and of just regular stuff. Most of my albums are filled with vacation, bdays, holidays, milestones -- important things but the same things over and over. THis will really be a departure from that.

Today's photo: Wade with icing all over his face as he is licking it from the container. With each swipe of it he kept saying "I tricked you" as if I didn't notice him doing it:rotfl2:

Cute pic!

I'm liking the randomness of it all too. Like projects started and then finished. Or what I thought was interesting on the day. I'm finding picture ops more too. Yesterday, my planned pic didn't happen, but I like the one I got better. DH fixing the washer, and making a funny face at me. It was great!

I'm going to have to make sure through the year that I hand the camera to someone for a pic of me too. I tend to not be in many pics, due to the whole taking of the pics thing, so this year is going to be different!

Ya know, they say if you do something for a month it becomes a habit. We will all be in the habit for next year...But I think I'll be comfortable enough to do my own book by then, and maybe use the bind it all and make a cover.

Here's my little cutie pie for today's photo

IMGP2572.jpg

Rebecca, is that the baseball card protectors?
I thought it would look small, but it doesn't. I really like how you are doing it.

And I just love your little doggy. How long did take to house train him?

Rebecca, is that the baseball card protectors?
I thought it would look small, but it doesn't. I really like how you are doing it.
That is the baseball card protector. I can make each item 2.5 wide and 3.5 high. I normally use most my photos about that size anyway so it works for me. Like I said I love being able to use more than 1 photo. Actually if I had bought the kit I would be doing more than 1 photo on a 4by6 spot anyway and using more than 1 photo a day anyway.

And I just love your little doggy. How long did take to house train him?

We are still working on it so about 10 months. He almost always pees outside but poop is another thing. If we remember to take him out often enough then he is pretty good. He doesn't let us know that he needs to go. He won't go while he is locked up and we are gone though- only when we are home.

Rebecca

Printing my own at home, I've been using more than one photo.
Here is what I used for Saturday.
DH surprised everyone by making breakfast and then my dinner was telling me what I should eat. :rotfl2:

jan3.jpg

I love the idea of printing my own, but yikes! The cost of ink! Makes me want to cry. I think I may look into getting some of mine printed as wallet sized, so I can have 4 pictures in one space occasionally.

123SA and patchchild - adorable boys!!!

It was only a matter of time before this happened - I got yelled at for the first time for taking a 365 picture today. We have disgusting slushy wet yucky nasty gross white stuff today and DH asked me to help him shovel since we couldn't use the sn**blower. Of course I had to take a picture of him out there before I joined him. Which led to me getting yelled at. :rolleyes1 I still think I have my priorities in order.

LOL!!! Now see when he would have started given me grief, I would have gone back in grabbed some hot chocolate and marshmallows and sit down w/ a blanket and watched him! LOL

Priorities were correct!!! :)

Wonderful pics, everyone! I still have to take my photo for today. . .gotta get to it!

love those little men! aren't they so adorable!
thanks for sharing the pics with us!

rebecca- i love how yours is looking. very nice.

ann-way too funny that your dinner is telling what to eat!

NEE- shoveling? YUCKY! hate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter