Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
this is the 2 original threads merged together (thanks Buffy!)

We'll have monthly threads like the challenge ones and a yearly one to track overall progress!!! (see the STICKY for that one!)

thanks!!

Becky Higgins' new project sounds amazing!! I think I'll jump on the bandwagon. I have yet to watch the video that shows the contents of the kit but do you think this is do-able without buying the kit?? I don't think DFiance would be very pleased if I brought home more craft stuff. :rolleyes:

I think you could probably do it w/o the kit if you had a system in place....I know that for ME, the helpful part will be that that's already done FOR me!

I am so excited about this! Thanks for sharing..... I tried last year to do a picture a day. I remembered about half the time lol. I think this would be a great project and a reminder to be thankful for the everyday stuff.
I really want the kit.......

I haven't looked at the kit yet but I do plan on doing the pic a day. I really need a point and shoot camera though. The SLR's are not exactly easy to lug around on errands.

:wave:

I'm going to start this on Jan. 1....but have got to read tomorrow evening when I return home..but have started taking photos..

and I agree... it is a reminder about the little things in life...

Hmmm, maybe DH will feel so bad that he's not here taking care of me (I'm sick) that he'll spring for it. ;)

Very interesting idea. I wonder if I would actually remember to do it. I probably would be more inclined to do it if I had the kit. Just not sure I can justify the expense at the moment.

i so want to do this. i took my little mans picture everyday of kindergarten. everyday but i think 3 or 4 days. really everyday. so i know i could commit to it. but the journaling i'm not to sure of.
do i buy it on the link that Nan gave us? or if not where? thanks guys.

The kit doesn't go on sale till 1/1/09 and I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong!) you can purchase the kit from the link posted but you must click "Products" at the top of Becky's blog.

I love the idea that it's all "set-up", too. It might not have been the album I would have chosen, but then again, I'm behind 2 years. . .so me choosing an album isn't exactly successful!! :rotfl2: Now, though, I start thinking. . .what will I do with the extra birthday pics/Halloween pics, etc.? So, I'm thinking I will do this (project 365), and then have just a "celebrations" album which I won't feel as much pressure to GET DONE RIGHT NOW!!!

Tell me what y'all think about this. . .I'm thinking about getting one for my mom, but not telling her (sticky part #1 there!!). I'm going to take DS's pic every day (while my page might not always be his pic. . .though it will be for the most part!!) and journal for her in the book. Then, I'll give it to her for Christmas next year. Mom is the one who keeps DS while I'm at work, so it'll be a "special" gift from him to her. Do y'all think that's a good idea??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter