Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

Right now Im keeping the project online only (less stressful..) and will not worry about printing and compiling it till later.. I find its coming pretty easy to just describe the picture and figure Ill just print that out for my journaling...

So far this project has come very natural and despite the camera issues Ive looked forward to taking the pics each day...

Todays was a hard picture to take but I know it was the right one :)
http://hyphenem365.blogspot.com/

Very nice blog Emily!

Rebecca

Whooooo hooooo I have my new and beautiful smile my implant crown went in this morning and it's amazing.
It's fabulous what modern dentistry can do!!!!
I didn't take a pic yet but I will when i get some make-up on.
And I had my first In-N-Out cheese burger in almost 2 years tonight!!!!:worship:
ahhhhh it was heaven:angel:
I ate it before I could take a picture...I guess that means I'll have to get another one....hehehe oh well:rolleyes1

yay D_R!!!

I wish my kit was here ... it's a SN**day and I could work on that while the kids play!!!

You have a sn** day too?

Well ours is kinda of an ice day...DH is home too. Maybe I could get started on printing my photos;)

No ****. We are going to be hit with terrible winds today. It was warm when I got up this morning, the wind is picking up and the temps are dropping. I keep thinking the awnings aren't going to hold up.....if they don't - that could be the picture of the day.

yeah, it's actually an ice day!!! DH had to go into work though....
Hope you get lots done today!!

Susie--tracking shows that our kits left CO around 3am today! :thumbsup2

ooh, just looked out my back door....a few of the branches from one of our trees is touching the ground b/c of the weight of the ice. The news is saying that we will prob have power outages b/c of trees downing power lines...

:hug: For everyone with bad weather.

We have a dusting of white stuff on the ground, but the kids made it to school just fine. I'm sure they will stay there all day.

We just have a bunch of cold rain -- yuck.

I have been thinking about making weekly topics, but now that I am looking at my photos, I think I like the randomness. I have been taking more photos than usual and of just regular stuff. Most of my albums are filled with vacation, bdays, holidays, milestones -- important things but the same things over and over. THis will really be a departure from that.

Today's photo: Wade with icing all over his face as he is licking it from the container. With each swipe of it he kept saying "I tricked you" as if I didn't notice him doing it:rotfl2:

We just have a bunch of cold rain -- yuck.

I have been thinking about making weekly topics, but now that I am looking at my photos, I think I like the randomness. I have been taking more photos than usual and of just regular stuff. Most of my albums are filled with vacation, bdays, holidays, milestones -- important things but the same things over and over. THis will really be a departure from that.

Today's photo: Wade with icing all over his face as he is licking it from the container. With each swipe of it he kept saying "I tricked you" as if I didn't notice him doing it:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:
Before or after singing?

I took 2 today and am not sure which I'll use...1 of my computer screen showing the 8 million cancellations, LOL, and the other one of my dh trying to scrape the thick ice off his car. (I took it from the window while in my jammies....not sure he'll appreciate the pic :rotfl: )

I took 2 today and am not sure which I'll use...1 of my computer screen showing the 8 million cancellations, LOL, and the other one of my dh trying to scrape the thick ice off his car. (I took it from the window while in my jammies....not sure he'll appreciate the pic :rotfl: )

Well then, you answered your own question.
You have to the "bad" picture. ;)

Should I mention that's it's gonna be sunny and 65 here today :cool2:

1111th_smiley_baseballbat.gif

You girls just need to be quiet while the other 90% of us are freezing our hineys off.. DD said next week she is going to take a photo of my driving her to school in my pj's! Yup, she is a big girl, I don't have to get out of the car...so I go out in my flannel pjs and coat!!! I do my hair though; so they think I'm ready for the day!!! Then I go curl back up on the couch and talk to DS before his bus arrives!!!

You could size one down and use it as the journaling for the day or use a long journalling with the 2nd picture on part of it. I love that I get 2 pictures most days.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter