Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

I kinda wish he hadn't posed for the camera, but here he is. Hair a mess and all!

DSCN2557-1.jpg

Super cute!!!:goodvibes

Today's photo will be at DD's swim practice - -3 nights a week, I figure I need to get a photo there.

Question for those of you with more than one child - - are you making a concious effort to get an equal number of photos? DS3 is home so I constantly have photo ops for him, DD8 likes to pose for the camera. I am afraid DS6 will get left out.

I know it has only been 9 days, but I know I need to make an effort to get some photos that are not posed, and some photos of places or things.

Yes, I am...but I doing theme weeks at time... this week is basketball games/practices... so I'm able to get all 3 of my kids... now next week, I will have to get a photo w/ my stepsons in it because they are a big part of our family but aren't always with us..

The week of their birthday will be solely related to them.. just kind of a fun thing to do... make them the center of the world for the week.. My kids don't mind the photos as long as they aren't waking up to the flash!!!

Ash- great new people in your siggy!

and are those *car* people at his feet?? i know them anywhere. we have the same pile i think!;)

Ash- great new people in your siggy!

and are those *car* people at his feet?? i know them anywhere. we have the same pile i think!;)
Lol, yep! I think we own all of them, my mom was on a mission for a long time to find them all. :rolleyes:

we still HAVE to look when we go in the stores. he is in LOVE with them. he got the dinco tia and mia, rustys guys, the jet that flys over the race, the big mac with no trailer and a ton others from santa. always looking for the next one!

How funny is he!

My poor damaged box was on the driveway when I was leaving for work. I ran it inside, and it looks like just the outer box is damaged. I'll open tomorrow, and that will be my pic for the day...

Today's photo will be at DD's swim practice - -3 nights a week, I figure I need to get a photo there.

Question for those of you with more than one child - - are you making a concious effort to get an equal number of photos? DS3 is home so I constantly have photo ops for him, DD8 likes to pose for the camera. I am afraid DS6 will get left out.

I know it has only been 9 days, but I know I need to make an effort to get some photos that are not posed, and some photos of places or things.

I am. DD is 14yo & hates having her pic taken. She turns her head when I try. I explained to her that it will be really sad years from now to only have a few of her in the family albulm. That's also why I decided to do a seperate one for new baby, I knew there would be tons of reasons to take his picture daily & not so many w/ each of the other kids. Also, I'm trying really hard to take pics of dh & ones w/ me too. DD is doing the project too on her own & of her life. After I get my kit & see if its worth it, I might want to buy an extra. Anyone stuck w/ an extra kit?

If you want to do a second project and don't want to buy an extra kit or can't then you might do what I am doing- I get more than 1 picture at least 5 days a week just using baseball card holders.

Rebecca

The kit came yesterday. It looks like good quality. There are 54 page protectors, 54 day of the week stickers. Tons of journal blocks. The binder is huge! I would think you could put more than one year in there. If I can keep this up, I think I will check out ebay in a few months to see if anyone is selling a partial kit. DH leaves now for training, leaves for Iraq in May and then back next May. I would like to keep it up until it gets back, so I would need around an extra 1/2 year.

If anyone gets stuck with an extra kit, I am willing to buy it too.

So, I go to open my box, and it was tape, tape, tape. I think UPS had to tape it up, because when I cut the tape, the box practically fell open. But inside were the 2 kits, and they looked fine. I agree, the kit looks like good quality. The binder is ginormous, and I hope it fits on my shelf!

I had to laugh today. I have a friend who is into scrapping, and she heard about P365. She said she thought it was interesting, but was afraid to start it...the reason...she was afraid at the end of the year she would see that she and her family really are boring :rotfl2:

If anyone gets an extra kit, I would buy it from you as well since I don't know that the digital scrapping will work for me. :goodvibes

Don't know if the company will be selling more of these kits when they catch up or not?

Mine came yesterday, too!! I haven't had a chance to put it together, but I'm hoping to do that tonight or tomorrow! :thumbsup2

hey guys, just saw on BH's blog that she has a free download of some of the 'week of' cards, the journaling cards, etc....for people who didn't get the kit!!!

another question... since JESW started the daily threads, this one doesn't get as crazy...do you still want to keep the monthly ones going in the future, or do you think it's unnecessary?

another question... since JESW started the daily threads, this one doesn't get as crazy...do you still want to keep the monthly ones going in the future, or do you think it's unnecessary?

makes no difference to me! i'll chat wherever you guys are chatting!!!!! i'm just glad i have you guys to chat with!!!!

I'll talk on all the threads, but really trying not to on the sticky thread :teeth:

I put together my first 2 pages, and did my journaling...just great, DH can't read my writing, no wonder I puter journal all the time. I really wanted my handwriting in the book, but if no one can read it, maybe I need to rethink that one...

Anyway, when I had my pics developed, I didn't get the 4x6, I got the digital size, and it doesn't fit right in the spots. So I have to have last week reprinted when order this week. But otherwise, I think it's pretty cool. I also have to do my first page as "Our Cast of Characters" so I need to get those pics too.

I'll talk on all the threads, but really trying not to on the sticky thread :teeth:

I put together my first 2 pages, and did my journaling...just great, DH can't read my writing, no wonder I puter journal all the time. I really wanted my handwriting in the book, but if no one can read it, maybe I need to rethink that one...

Anyway, when I had my pics developed, I didn't get the 4x6, I got the digital size, and it doesn't fit right in the spots. So I have to have last week reprinted when order this week. But otherwise, I think it's pretty cool. I also have to do my first page as "Our Cast of Characters" so I need to get those pics too.

Ditto on the cast of characters page

I have taken a photo everyday, but I have done nothing else. No printing, no journaling, no setting up the book...I have to get moving.

One thing I noticed that is driving me nuts is -- the photos are highlighting my messy house! Maybe this project will inspire to keep the coutertops clear!

Just tell me where to chat. I haven't been on the other thread because I thought that was a different group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter