Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

I have week 2 and 3 almost done.. journalling is done and photos are taken..
Wk 2, I'm missing one photo..
Wk 3, I'm missing 3 photos..
and I've already got to get today's prints ready..
I'm going ahead and getting them probably on Friday..and will have week 2& 3complete and 4 almost done (just be missing some photos)...

I have been doing my journaling in my iCal, and then when I have decided on paper colors I have been hand-copying them, so I have Week two journaling and ephemera ready and paper clipped together, and I plan on doing week 1 today when I find the nice pen I just bought...I decided since there are only 3 pictures from week 1 (Jan 1, 2, & 3) that the page facing it would be a written description of what the Project 365 was all about. Week 3 I don't have a paper I'm happy with yet, and I meant to get to Michaels to find the right thing. I haven't printed my pictures yet, since I haven't been to Target in awhile - my mom gave me a coupon for 20 free prints that I have to figure out if they meant "when you buy another 20" because it doesn't say that anywhere, but all of the Target photo coupons as of late have been poorly worded like that. That's where I am. :goodvibes

Well.... I carved out a bit more time last night and managed to cut all of the papers for November too. And I managed to get to the store to buy more page protectors, so things are in their places. I just need to cut papers for July (I don't have the right blue for my Red, white and blue theme yet), and pick out papers for December and get them cut and I will have ALL of the year's papers done and cut and in place. Then I just need to finish my "Week of" cards and then the only thing left will be the daily pictures and journaling! (PLus I need to find a nice binder for this.... I am currently using a busted-up middle school reject! :rotfl2: ) I can't believe how well I am doing with this project..... although I suppose the hard part is keeping up with the pictures and journaling. I'll share some photos maybe later this week................P

I've finished weeks 1, 2 & 3 as of last night.

I don't have my pages pre-done and am alternating a 4x6 divided photo page with a 12x12 page protector so each week has one of each.

There are several days that I don't have pictures but I wrote a little journal entry about why.

I finished week 2 and 3 this morning and have week 4 started. I am up to today with my journaling- I wait until I have a full page before printing.

Rebecca

Is anyone still waiting to receive your kit? I have an email saying that my order is confirmed, how much it will cost, & how they will be shipping it. But, nothing has been deducted from my bank account & no package on my door step. The picture taking has slowed a bit (complications from my csection). I figured, I'll take a few pics about the reason why too. I haven't been online in ages, just now able to sit upright. I'm just glad my baby boy is such a sweetie.

ilovemickeymost- i too have that same email and nothing yet.
i'm sorry to hear that you are having complications from your c-section. that stinks. hope you are feeling better real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter