Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

I haven't been on the other thread because I thought that was a different group.

nope, it's still us!! JESW PMed me about starting a daily thread to make things easier to find... and if we don't need a new thread in Feb, I'll just stop the monthly ones. :thumbsup2

nope, it's still us!! JESW PMed me about starting a daily thread to make things easier to find... and if we don't need a new thread in Feb, I'll just stop the monthly ones. :thumbsup2
Oh Geez. :rolleyes: I know I haven't posted much, but I have been reading the monthly thread. There's no way I'll be able to keep up with/find all the daily threads though. I guess I'll just post my progress in the Progress thread and leave it at that...

I spent some time while I was at the pool for DD's swim meet this weekend getting the January portion of my book set up (I didn't buy the kit... I am making my own). I got all of the "week of" cards done, I got all of my journaling up to yesterday done and in the book and I cut patterned paper to fill in the blank spots where I probably won't have a photo or journaling block. I have a notebook I am keeping track of all this in, so I know exactly what photos I need to print. I will probably print one month at a time.

If I have time this week I plan on getting February set up (now that I have figured out how I am going to do this!).

I thought I saw where someone else is using the trading card pages for this. I would love to see how other people are using them. I went back and forth between using those and using something else I saw at Staples. I had NO luck finding 12 x 12 page protectors other than just the wide open ones that we using for scrap pages. I wasn't sure how I would like using the small openings for the trading card pages, but so far I am happy with how it looks. I'll post photos when I get my picture printed and in the slots. Anyone else have photos to share?..................P

I thought I saw where someone else is using the trading card pages for this. I would love to see how other people are using them. I went back and forth between using those and using something else I saw at Staples. I had NO luck finding 12 x 12 page protectors other than just the wide open ones that we using for scrap pages. I wasn't sure how I would like using the small openings for the trading card pages, but so far I am happy with how it looks. I'll post photos when I get my picture printed and in the slots. Anyone else have photos to share?..................P

I am using the trading card pages also. I like that it allows me extra journaling or picture room on a week layout. I don't feel like my pictures are too small to see and I can print 3 columns of journaling on one page. Since i am using 8.5 by 11 vellum for my journaling I like that. I have my pictures earlier on this thread.

Rebecca

:confused3 I was just trying to help get things a little organized on here like the monthly/yearly challenges & totals, but I sure didn't know the threads would take off like crazy so fast! :dance3: People were sending me suggestions and for the most part, the daily ones (just like the daily '3 things' and 'getting to know you') that JESW started seemed to take off. That's why I was wondering about stopping the monthly ones... to not have so many choices, but really....it's all good.....daily, monthly, yearly....read & post (or don't!) wherever you want to! :thumbsup2 I'm doing my project 365 and have my spot to keep track of my progress and ideas...anything else I get here is just a bonus.:flower3:

no clue if it's been posted somewhere but on becky's blog there is a free download of some of the designs from her project 365 kit...

yep, I posted it here yesterday, and it was also on yesterday's daily thread. Hope everyone who needs/wants it has seen it now. That was so nice of Becky to do!

I am using the trading card pages also. I like that it allows me extra journaling or picture room on a week layout. I don't feel like my pictures are too small to see and I can print 3 columns of journaling on one page. Since i am using 8.5 by 11 vellum for my journaling I like that. I have my pictures earlier on this thread.

Rebecca

I thought that I had seen where someone else was using those pages. Didn't realize it was you. Are you SURE that the photos are on this thread?? I have been paging through all of this since yesterday and I didn't see it. And the search function is down.....................P

I don't know for sure, I know I posted them but here they are again:

Cover page:
IMG_0121.jpg

Week One Page 1:
IMG_0122.jpg

Week 1 Page 2:
IMG_0123.jpg

Rebecca

people were saying that yesterday over on 2peas.. I didn't have a problem opening it with whatever is on our computer. :) one was in acrobat and one I think is jpegs? not sure at this point. (sorry I'm oh so helpful :))

Hi all. I know that I am VERY late into this game. But I read about this briefly at the end of December and thought it was interesting but maybe not for me. But I have taken one photo every day since Jan 1st. And today I finally decided that I would do a traditional scrapbook with them instead of just an album because I can't find an album I really like. And I decided to use wintery blues for Jan & Feb, Spring colors for March-May, Summer, etc. So I bought my first pack of 10 sheets of winter paper and I will get the first two weeks of photos developed tomorrow (I started on Thurs, Jan 1st) and at that point I'd like to join officially.

So if you'll all have me, I'd like to join the Project 365.

Welcome Estherhead!!
I'm doing a traditional book too... making my own as I go.. I used a template of a digital page and tweaked to my traditional book... .LOVE IT!! I can do what I want and flip my pictures around...and have smaller photos... just works better for me..
I'm doing mine in a monthly theme..
January ~ winter * sn**flakes, sn**men etc
February ~ hearts, pinks/red/white
March ~ clovers, leprechauns, greens, golds
etc... :)

I'm doing it 12 x 12 and have it in a al'a carte album my mother bought me for my birthday!!! :)

Anyway, :welcome: and jump right in!!!

MO2DK~

Thanks for getting this all started!!! It's a lot of fun.. Now if the weather would cooperate so I can get to town and print photos I would be thrilled!! I hate to leave my house for fear of the school closing and not being able to get back home soon enough....

Great job on getting this organized.. I'm a week behind in my LO.. just need my photos printed and journalling and it will catch me back up.. I have my 3 photos for this week.....so it's just getting my butt in gear and getting these LOs going again!!!

Wow.... I can't believe how far down this thread dropped. Is everyone just posting on the stickied thread?

Anyhow, since I FINALLY had some time this weekend I worked gung-ho on my book. I have the papers cut for every day through the end of OCTOBER!! And I have the pages ready for now through the end of June (I ran out of the page protectors I am using so I couldn't get set up any further). Plus I have my journaling done and in place through this past Friday and I have only forgotten to take a picture once so far!

And I did my "week of" blocks through April. I am excited that this maybe a project I actually follow through on! OH... and I cut my "month" labels for the entire year and have January through June done and mounted! How is everyone else doing?..................P

I don't know for sure, I know I posted them but here they are again:

Cover page:
IMG_0121.jpg

Week One Page 1:
IMG_0122.jpg

Week 1 Page 2:
IMG_0123.jpg

Rebecca

THANKS so much for taking the time to repost them. I love the way it looks! I'll post pictures of mine when I get some photos in them!..........P

Wow.... I can't believe how far down this thread dropped. Is everyone just posting on the stickied thread?

Anyhow, since I FINALLY had some time this weekend I worked gung-ho on my book. I have the papers cut for every day through the end of OCTOBER!! And I have the pages ready for now through the end of June (I ran out of the page protectors I am using so I couldn't get set up any further). Plus I have my journaling done and in place through this past Friday and I have only forgotten to take a picture once so far!

And I did my "week of" blocks through April. I am excited that this maybe a project I actually follow through on! OH... and I cut my "month" labels for the entire year and have January through June done and mounted! How is everyone else doing?..................P

Great Job!

I have my pictures printed and my journaling printed through last Friday. I have it in the book but haven't actually put it together. I am trying to decide what I want to do about month and week of cards. I have been using all of my pockets so i don't have room for a week of card but I do have every days journaling dated.

Rebecca

nope, people are mostly posting on the daily threads that JESW started...they are 2, 3, or more pages long each day!

thanks, Nan! :flower3: I'm caught up on journaling and have last weeks pics ordered...should be able to pick them up tomorrow!!

I can't keep up with a daily thread, so I'll just keep checking in here.

I'm still waiting for my kit to arrive. I got the confirmation email saying that my CC had been charged 2 weeks ago and that it's being sent UPS ground. I hope it gets here soon!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter