October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

4 pages done today which makes my grand total (drumroll please)...4!!!

I'm also working on a 2nd scrapbook that is a 6X6...does that still count since it is a smaller one?

Yes, the 6x6 pages count. We count all completed pages, regardless of size.

6 pages for me last night. I think October is going to be more of a swapping month than a scrapping month.

I got a paltry 7 done today at the crop. Not good, but I've had a headache since befoe I left, so I guess it's better than nothing.

Yes, the 6x6 pages count. We count all completed pages, regardless of size.

6 pages for me last night. I think October is going to be more of a swapping month than a scrapping month.

I did 6x6 recipe swaps & i counted all of them. For every 4 I did, I counted as 1 pg.

I would love to see it when you get done. All my wedding photos are in boxes & I'm scared to go ahead & do my albulm. We didn't get the fancy albulm they sell. We just got a set of prints. And I have several friends that took pictures, so I'll need to get them all organized & then start. I'm thinking about using the "Once Upon a Time..." albulm & papers, stickers, etc. Of course, I'll add some of the Disney wedding ones in there too.

If I can figure out how to upload them onto here once I am done, I'll be happy to post it! I'm hoping to finish it next week.

Even though it's kind of late into the month, count me in. I got 1 done the other night. It might be the only one I get done this month. We are leaving for the World in less than a week. Maybe November will be better. Ugh! I'm so far behind. I really need to get back into a groove.

I'm in. I have just 2 pages left to finish summer and then a 12 day WDW trip to scrap. I would love to get 12 done this month. I think I might actually make my goal for 2008.
I have 2 done I have a looong way to go. But I sure bought a lot of scrapbook stuff this weekend if that counts :)

I have been AWOL form this board for a while (those Disboutiquers got me hooked on sewing;) ). I need to get cracking on my scrap books...we got home yesterday from an 8 day trip and I have almost 4000 pictures!

Please add me to the list this month.

I did 14 pages tonight. I need to go out for more sticker squares to continue, wish I'd gotten them at Michaels today.

please add 3 more... should have alot done this week and next.. I've got a vacation week next week! Yipee!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter