October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

Sorry--I just lurk a lot. Do you just "join" and try to get pages done in your books? If this is so, I will join. Don't know how it will go for me. I am not so good at making pages. I have seen some really beautiful pages posted. I was just trying to get pictures organized. I have "played" at scrapping off and on for years. Anyway, I have made 3 pages so far this month, but I am the one with the glue problem and the pages are wrinkled, so you might not want to count them. :confused3 I will get to the store later today for different glue and maybe get more pages done. Thanks, Melissa

You just join in and let us know when you finish pages- NEE will keep up with how many you are doing. The point is to encourage each other to actually finish pages and albums. You don't have to post any of them but you can. Some people get just a few done in a month other get 100 or more but everyone is a winner if they get some pages scrapped.

Rebecca

I want to play!

I did 3 pages last night, hoping for more today. Sad to say, that 3 beats my last several months total.

Kids are all gone and hubby is working. I got 5 more pages done, so that is 8 total for the month. Melissa:)

I'm in and these are my goals for the month:

10pages (down 5 from last month but with a reason!)
At least 2 sets of the "Weird Everyday" swap, the reason for above
and "Make A Wish" pages done.
I like keeping track on here as it makes me feel like I accomplished something!
:goodvibes
Rita

I did 4 more pages last night. I may even work on some today during the Bills game as we have to listen to them on the Sirus radio.

I got 10 done today, so that is 18 so far! Drum roll, please---------I finished our 1998 (don't laugh) Disney trip!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:
Melissa

I got 10 done today, so that is 18 so far! Drum roll, please---------I finished our 1998 (don't laugh) Disney trip!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:
Melissa

At least the trip is done! Congrats! I can't wait to catch up on present things and then work on past adventures!

On that note, I did an frame for DH's GM. So I have 1 done for the month so far. I plan to get a lot more done this month. I have my goal sheet all ready to go. Good luck to everyone!!

What would you give me for a "Potty Points" poster I did? :rotfl: I used many scrapbooking elements. :lmao: cricut, stickles, acid free markers, stickers

Seriously, my 2yo DD is potty training and I spent naptime today making a poster for stickers. When it is completely full, we go to WDW!! Wahoo. (we are going anyway, but she doesn't know that)

What would you give me for a "Potty Points" poster I did? :rotfl: I used many scrapbooking elements. :lmao: cricut, stickles, acid free markers, stickers

Seriously, my 2yo DD is potty training and I spent naptime today making a poster for stickers. When it is completely full, we go to WDW!! Wahoo. (we are going anyway, but she doesn't know that)

Fun idea! You be the judge of how many layouts the poster is comparable to.

2 for me tonight. I started to work on some pages, then decided my work space was so cluttered I had to clean it up first. Then I decided I had to clean the kitchen up before I could clean up my scrap room. Now here it is bedtime and I never did get back to the scraproom. Figures.

Hey Ladies! I am in again this month! I moved this weekend and started to unpack my scrapping stuff today before my clothes are even unpacked...priorities! haha! I did two pages so far today...my DH is at school tonight so I plan on finishing off some more!

Also, I just joined this subforum last month...where do i post the numbers of pages I finished in September that I didn't total yet, and the total from January on?

Hope everyone is having a lovely fall day! :hippie:

-Kathleen

Hey Ladies! I am in again this month! I moved this weekend and started to unpack my scrapping stuff today before my clothes are even unpacked...priorities! haha! I did two pages so far today...my DH is at school tonight so I plan on finishing off some more!

Also, I just joined this subforum last month...where do i post the numbers of pages I finished in September that I didn't total yet, and the total from January on?

Hope everyone is having a lovely fall day! :hippie:

-Kathleen

Once you have a single number for any pages in Sept not counted and those for Jan-August then post the number on the Annual sticky at the top of the page so that Buffy or SIOH can add it to the annual total.

Rebecca

This doesn't count for the month challenge because I didn't do them this month, but they should count for the year total.

• 38 scrapped pages (& an 86 page trip report for our 6 week spring trip.)
  • 150 more pages for Give Kids the World (SplishSPlash, and It's a Jungle) no photos, of course.
  • 40 pages - 80th birthday Album (including interviewing the subject, and collecting input from 20 other people.)
  • 20 page 6X6 cruise album - (it started as a kit by Seaulater, but I took liberties, and it's completed)
  • (26 pgs)130 fish extender gifts - cricutted film strips with 4 photos on a backing, laminated - I guess I'd count 4 as a page - eh say 5, it comes out more even
  • 2 "my favorite photos" Library card books - they should count as at least a page a piece, don't you think?
Oh, and then there's CKC . . . completed so far
  • 10 page Disney Board book, from a kit - with doodling done, but no photos (not sure if I'll use it or gift it)
  • 10 page heavy cardstock book - not exactly chipboard, but heavier than regular cardstock - with pull outs, minibooks, flipdowns, tag books. It's cute -all inked and beribboned, it was worth the frustration. Again, no photos, for the same reason.

I'll have to count the pages I completed that were 'just' pages. Oh, and the pages I've done in my Christmas cookbook. . . gee. I got done more this year than I thought :goodvibes I'm HAPPY!

Oh I see now, I posted this in the wrong place. argggggggggggggh! :scared: OK I moved it - just disregard the whole thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter