October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

I've got 5 more pages done. That's a total of 20 for the month. I'm feeling very proud of myself. I set a monthly goal of a page per day of the month. So for October, I need to get 31 pages done to reach goal. I'm only 3 behind, but plan on getting all 11 done this Saturday at my crop. Yippie! :banana:

new to the group...but not to scrapping! I'm working on our 2004 trip to Disney. In October, I've scrapped 1 Disney page

Lisa

Overall in the month of September I have: 8 pages done
October I have: 16 pages

For the year: 125
Goal for the year: 200

Welcome- we count all pages not just Dinsey ones here as you must have realized. We are glad you are joining us.

Rebecca

I want to join.

I have been busy scrapping our December D.W. trip and have finally completed one scrapbook. However, it was only for the first 2 days of our 11 day trip. :rolleyes1 I may never get done. ;) So.....that would be 9 pages done in the month of Oct. I will try to post pages if anyone would like to see them.
I'm currently working on our Day Out with Thomas the Tank Engine, from last summer, and then I will go back to scrapping Disney.

Welcome to the newcomers! ScrappyDappyDoo - I have added your October total. You can post your year to date total on the Annual Scrapbooking Thread - which is a sticky at the top of the board.

My2boysrtwicethefun - we always like to see people's pages! You can post them anywhere you'd like really, but there is another sticky at the top of the board just for people to post their pages.

For myself, I did 4 pages today. That will more than likely be it for the month - not as good as I would have liked but not too bad either.

Please add 15 more to my total... for a grand total of 43!!! Yeah!! I still have all day tomorrow and next week! Woo hoo!!! :)

It is almost the end of the month but I finally got some pages done!!!!!!!

Please add 42 for me!!!! Yes I did them ALL today at a 12 hour crop!!
WAHOO- only 3 more pages to do from WDW Feb 08!

Okay, I'm going to pass this off to rlovew's capable hands for the last week of October. We are at 601 pages collectively so far - good luck to everyone in the next few days - can't wait to return and see who the winner is!!

After my mini-scrap retreat and a night at Archivers....I can add 21 more pages to my October goal :yay:

It's no 42...JK Mrs. Dopey

But I'm super excited (I'm about half way done w/ the 08 WDW book) I'm excited to see what else I can accomplish before 1-1-09

Well I've doubled my monthly total - I did one more page. That's two for me this month.

Please add 10 more for me. I'm one away from my October goal. :woohoo: Yippie. I'm trying to get DS's 1st year done before DS #2 arrives. I just completed one of his baby showers.

Totals for month since 10/26
Through post 169
Group Goal: 1000 pages
Group total as of 10/29/08 - 765

Individual Totals:

Current Leader: :tink:
Players this month:
Raenstoirm
bearbear
aroyer
AngVT
tiggerfan6
clairemolly

http://www.smeechy.com/MySmilieColle...dhesiveAce.gifAdhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
ArizonaRita - 10
BernardandMissBianca - 4
ColleenG - 1
DisneyJan - 2
dopeysgirl84 - 8
juligirl - 9
Kicky - 2
laura&fam - 2
mantaz - 1
my2boysrtwicethefun - 9
pixiedust112 - 1
TPCShauna - 4

http://www.smeechy.com/MySmilieColle...PixelPower.gifPaper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
AlexWyattMommy - 13
bearbear - 17
bigbabyblues - 15
dsneygirl - 18
kswm30b - 17
nikkistevej - 21
rlovew - 15
RRBB - 13
ScrappyDappyDoo - 16
tiggerfan6 - 14
JandJ - 13
disneynut14 - 14
pjlla - 19
believen - 21
Fran98765 - 18

http://www.smeechy.com/MySmilieColle...ckerKickin.gifSticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
ariel & eric - 42
Macca1111 - 50 :tink:
MazdaUK - 27
Mommaof3 - 29
MrsDopey- 42
mrs hower726 - 36
NewEnglandEeyore - 25
pixiedustforever - 26
PrincessNancy96 - 43
princess stitch - 33
mousescrapper - 31
ilovemickeymost - 31
WDWMom - 46
quiltymom - 25
ariel & eric - 48
Yzerbear19 - 57

http://www.smeechy.com/MySmilieColle...mentExpert.gif Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter