October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
Okay ladies, you know the drill - we are entering the last quarter of the year - it's time to really crank those pages out to get to your personal goals. Lots of fun things to scrap this month - cooler weather, fall colors and Halloween. Get to work!!

Group Goal: 1000 pages
Group total as of 10/26/08 - 601

Individual Totals:

Current Leader: :tinker:
Players this month:
Raenstoirm
bearbear
aroyer
AngVT
tiggerfan6
pjlla
clairemolly

smilie-AdhesiveAce.gif
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
ArizonaRita - 10
BernardandMissBianca - 4
ColleenG - 1
DisneyJan - 2
disneynut14 - 6
dopeysgirl84 - 8
JandJ - 5
juligirl - 9
Kicky - 2
laura&fam - 1
mantaz - 1
mousescrapper - 10
my2boysrtwicethefun - 9
pixiedust112 - 1
TPCShauna - 4

smilie-PaperPixelPower.gif
Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
AlexWyattMommy - 13
bearbear - 17
bigbabyblues - 15
dsneygirl - 16
ilovemickeymost - 20
kswm30b - 17
nikkistevej - 21
quiltymom - 14
rlovew - 15
RRBB - 11
ScrappyDappyDoo - 16
tiggerfan6 - 14

smilie-StickerKickin.gif
Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
ariel & eric - 34
Macca1111 - 50 :tinker:
MazdaUK - 27
Mommaof3 - 29
MrsDopey- 42
mrs hower726 - 30
NewEnglandEeyore - 25
pixiedustforever - 26
PrincessNancy96 - 43
princess stitch - 33

smilie-EmbellishmentExpert.gif
Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

smilie-CropChampion2.gif
Crop Champion (75-100 pages):

smilie-PricelessMemoryPreserver3.gif
Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

Would someone be able to volunteer to keep the tallies and figure out the final winner during the last week of October? I'll be away from 10/27 to 11/3. Thanks!

Would someone be able to volunteer to keep the tallies and figure out the final winner during the last week of October? I'll be away from 10/27 to 11/3. Thanks!

I will take care of it and I am joining. I need to get a number of pages done this month.

Rebecca

I'll be in.. I need to count up what I did last month but didn't count.. :)
Have now got a special place to put my LOs until they've been counted and than they get put in the books!!! Or the stacks for the said books...

I'm in! Have not been around for a while but hope to get a few pages done while watching football. Good luck everyone!

I'm in! I have a goal to meet and need to get cracking on it.

I'm in.

I'm still working towards my goal of being caught up to my DS's birth by Christmas.

I'm in! I was hoping to do some pages tonight during the Daily Show and Colbert Report, but our cable crapped out, so I guess I should go to bed instead...drat.

I'm in. I still have my mom's wedding to scrap plus Labor day and of course my mini-moon and the real wedding pictures should be in in a few weeks, so I have a LOT to do!

I'm in! After zero in August and September (and July?) hopefully October will be a better month :goodvibes

I'm in w/ 5!!! :) Woo hoo!!!

Hope to have at least 2 more today... if I can get off of here and make my way downstairs!!!!

Put me down for this month. I still have a couple of pages to finish up from DDs autograph book and a few more to work on for younger DDs album.

Count me in. I am going to a friends to scrapbook tomorrow night. I'm looking to get a lot done.
Cindy

I've never done this, but I think I'll give it a try. Just don't laugh at me, because if I get 5 pages done in a month it will be an absolute miracle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter