October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

No one will ever laugh!!! some of us say we are in...and stop in is all we do... that one time.. never a lo! LOL

Ok, I'm in. I need to get myself in gear!

Me and Kicky are both in - anhd I've done 4 pages today. Yay me!

I'll be in again... maybe I can top my total last month! LOL!

I'm in. I have just 2 pages left to finish summer and then a 12 day WDW trip to scrap. I would love to get 12 done this month. I think I might actually make my goal for 2008.

I would like to join up for the challenge. Now that the weather is changing I need to sit down and get caught up on my kids album. Well, first I guess I need to dust off my stuff :laughing:
ok... guess I need to get off the computer..... that is my first goal....

Well, I'll play this month, but I probably won't beat what I did last month (about 80+ pages). I was really on a roll last month and hopefully it will continue!.......................P

I have 6 pages completed. I feel so accomplished. :rotfl2:

Please add 5 more to my total!
I will probably have less than last month, too!

RRBB - glad to "see" you again! Looking forward to GASC in June. :woohoo:
Wow does that seem SO far away!

Marylee pixiedust:

I did 13 pages last night at my friends house. We watched two movies and I think that slowed me down. Both had McDreamy in them. I couldn't concentrate on my scrapping. I will be working on more tonight.

Cindy

Sorry--I just lurk a lot. Do you just "join" and try to get pages done in your books? If this is so, I will join. Don't know how it will go for me. I am not so good at making pages. I have seen some really beautiful pages posted. I was just trying to get pictures organized. I have "played" at scrapping off and on for years. Anyway, I have made 3 pages so far this month, but I am the one with the glue problem and the pages are wrinkled, so you might not want to count them. :confused3 I will get to the store later today for different glue and maybe get more pages done. Thanks, Melissa

RRBB - glad to "see" you again! Looking forward to GASC in June. :woohoo:
Wow does that seem SO far away!
Good to "see" you, too. I hope I'll be able to go to GASC next summer. The dates aren't posted yet, but if it's the same weekend as this year I won't be able to go. We have a family wedding to go to up in Connecticut the first weekend of June and I don't think I can skip it for scrapbooking. :rolleyes: Keeping my fingers crossed that it's the next weekend!

Robin,

2009 GASC is June 4-6.:flower3:
Hope that will work for you. If not, there are alot of nice CT gals
on here that would welcome you to scrap with them
when you're there for the wedding :rolleyes1

I think of you when I see my tiara in my scrapbook room! :hug:

Marylee pixiedust:

Robin,

2009 GASC is June 4-6.:flower3:
Hope that will work for you. If not, there are alot of nice CT gals
on here that would welcome you to scrap with them
when you're there for the wedding :rolleyes1

I think of you when I see my tiara in my scrapbook room! :hug:

Marylee pixiedust:
Well darn! The wedding is on the 7th so we'll probably be leaving here on the 5th for whatever events and activities they'll have planned. I'd say I'd go on the 4th but I know I'll be going crazy packing and such. Guess I'll catch y'all in 2010.

(Maybe I'll take my my tiara and pretend I'm there with y'all! ;))

Well darn! The wedding is on the 7th so we'll probably be leaving here on the 5th for whatever events and activities they'll have planned. I'd say I'd go on the 4th but I know I'll be going crazy packing and such. Guess I'll catch y'all in 2010.

(Maybe I'll take my my tiara and pretend I'm there with y'all! ;))

Well, rats! :sad2: (me) :sad2: (Ann) :sad2: (Denise) :sad2:(Anne)
That's one for each of us! and :sad2: :sad2: just because!

Weren't you gonna take your tiara ANYWAY??? :rotfl2:

Marylee pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter