October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

Please add 4 more for me. I just completed Brown Derby from this past trip. I have been to Dl 3x times this year and havnt touched them and I still need to do Med. I think this will keep me busy until the Baltics!
I need to do 2 more pages for this month and work on swaps!:scared1:

I woke up this morning and did my other 2 pages for this month! 2nd month in a row that I met my goal!:yay:

5 more for me - and that's my DLRP album finished! I may do some pages today, but if I don't that's me for the month as I'm having an op on my right hand tomorrow:scared1:

Please add 8 more for me...yesterday I attended my first crop and it was great, got a lot of good ideas and learned how to use some different products. Now it's time to convince the hubby to let me go to the weekend event next month! :love:

Ok...drum roll please......I have completed 1 page this month! Yup you read that right.... seems unbelievable I know!:rotfl2:

+4 for me. I feel so accomplished this month, especially since I'm actually doing pages for me and not for a swap or CJ.

3 more for me today. I think that means I have met my goal of 12 but I have to go back and check :)

Do digital pages count? All I've been working on are the pages for our adoption profile book (which are digital). I finally got some pages finished - YAY! If they count, I'll be on the board with 5 pages.

Do digital pages count? All I've been working on are the pages for our adoption profile book (which are digital). I finally got some pages finished - YAY! If they count, I'll be on the board with 5 pages.

Yup, digital count! I'll mark you down.

I have 4, I felt the need for some scrap therapy. It really cleared the mind and soul. I hope to do more this weekend.

Octobers total : 4

DH will be away this weekend (all day Saturday & all day Sunday) playing Army, so i sent an evite to my friends & I'm having scrapping all day (starting @ 1pm) on Saturday at my house. Everyone knows I'm trying to get DS #1's 1st year done before DS #2 shows up in mid-January. Any suggestions? I've never hosted one at my house before. They can come & go as they please - open house type thing. I asked them to bring food to share. Any ideas would be great. I have another one planned for November.

DH will be away this weekend (all day Saturday & all day Sunday) playing Army, so i sent an evite to my friends & I'm having scrapping all day (starting @ 1pm) on Saturday at my house. Everyone knows I'm trying to get DS #1's 1st year done before DS #2 shows up in mid-January. Any suggestions? I've never hosted one at my house before. They can come & go as they please - open house type thing. I asked them to bring food to share. Any ideas would be great. I have another one planned for November.

You can never have too much table space. Also don't have out stuff (stamps, paper cutter, cricket machine, etc.) that you don't want to share. If you're very possesive about something (I am with my stamp pads) then just put them up and you won't be stressed out.

Mostly people just wanted to get together and have an excuse to scrap. I'm sure it will go great!

i scrapped an 8.5 x 12 page tonight and put it in a shadow box for my grandmothers birthday gift--does that count as another page for october?! hahaha...i need all the help i can get! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter