October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

I am not familiar with this at all. Will you all be posting your pages for us to see in the end?

People are welcome to post their pages for people to see if they would like, but there is no requirement to do so. This is just a way for us to keep a tally for ourselves of how many pages we get completed, and to encourage/motivate each other to continue working on our scrapbooks. We do a challenge like this every month to keep track and then our monthly totals get tallied into our annual total (which is a sticky at the top of the board).

People are welcome to post their pages for people to see if they would like, but there is no requirement to do so. This is just a way for us to keep a tally for ourselves of how many pages we get completed, and to encourage/motivate each other to continue working on our scrapbooks. We do a challenge like this every month to keep track and then our monthly totals get tallied into our annual total (which is a sticky at the top of the board).

Darn. I was hoping to see some new pages. :sad1: I love looking at the "Virtual Scrapbook - Show your handiwork" thread, but people haven't been posting lately. Maybe those of you who are working on your scrapbooks for this challenge could post pictures on the other thread. :goodvibes

:surfweb:

Darn. I was hoping to see some new pages. :sad1: I love looking at the "Virtual Scrapbook - Show your handiwork" thread, but people haven't been posting lately. Maybe those of you who are working on your scrapbooks for this challenge could post pictures on the other thread. :goodvibes

:surfweb:

If you want to see some other check out the challenge threads oin this board- we have both digital and paper. Also on the swap board check out the scraping with swapped item threads and the completed page swap thread photos.

Rebecca

I'm on the board with 4! I have several more started and just need finishing touches. DH asked me to finish our 2006 DL album before our Dec. WDW trip so I'm in a race against time. Wish me luck!

I finished 3 pages last night and have a stack of prints waiting to be scrapped. One of my pages was even inspired by the layout challenge #4.

OK- I finished 3 last pages, finally done with my May 2008 Disney trip album!!! Now I have to scrap the rest of the year!! LOL:lmao: :lmao:

Do we have a group goal for October?

Marylee pixiedust:

I think in general our goals have been 1000 per month - does that sound right? I will add that to the first post.

I finished 3 pages last night and have a stack of prints waiting to be scrapped. One of my pages was even inspired by the layout challenge #4.

Great! Are you going to enter it into the challenge? I'd love to see it!

Great! Are you going to enter it into the challenge? I'd love to see it!

I'm not sure it's really challenge worthy because it's so simple but I'll probably post it anyhow just because it was the challenge that inspired me to finally get it done. It's not one of my typical layouts - no journaling, no stickers, do-dads or other accessories. Just a series of 3 pictures that I've had prints of forever now (taken when my 5 year old was 2) and needed to do something with. :rotfl: I figured the series of pictures spoke for themselves and I found papers in my stash that worked really well with them. I mercilessly ripped some cardstock then ripped another piece for good measure and put them together in a way that resembles a scrapbook page. It works for me and I finally got those pictures in my DD's album.:woohoo:

Any page that was done for the challenge is challenge-worthy! And I'm sure it's terrific. Now you know I just *have* to see it what with the merciless paper ripping and all. I have to see how you tamed that layout into submission. ;)

[QUOTING New England Eeyore]
I think in general our goals have been 1000 per month - does that sound right? I will add that to the first post.

Thanks, NEE! :thumbsup2 I haven't set a monthly goal for myself - just trying to help the group meet the goal! :yay:

Marylee pixiedust:

I thought I posted this last night, but I must have forgotten. I did 14 pages last night, and thusly have officially made my goal for the year. Yay! :cool1:

I pulled out my scrap stuff to do one more page today and ended up doing 6! The only thing is, now I'm feeling a little guilty since none of them were for my younger DD. Must get more prints of her.

2 more for me. But I just picked up 110 prints so I am good to go on my Sept trip now.

Finally, 4 pages for me. :cool1: 2 of which are for the challenge. I will post tomorrow. My stickles need to dry.;)

I have scrapped 4 more pags for the WDW trip book....I know it's not alot but I have scrapped consitency for 4 days in a row now :cool1:

good for me:goodvibes

5 more for me. I got a new 'Fall Stack' package and it really inspired me with some great ideas for my MNSSHP pictures. I may actually get to my goal for this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter