November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

OK. I got 2 more pages done. I know it's not a lot but I did put 3 albums together. All those completed pages were just lying around. Now my scrap area is free of incomplete projects. Wahoo. Now onto the next one. A family album for my DH's 98yo Grandmother who is coming to stay with us for Christmas. Can't wait for the crop on Friday night!!!

Do you hire yourself out for finishing incomplete projects? I've recently started making myself finish books. For the longest time, I'd have a few pages not finished. I think I was hoping that if I didn't finish them, my DD wouldn't grow up. It didn't work so well, she's 14yo. Now, I have a little notebook I use for only scrap info. I've started listing the things I need to complete a project & then when I'm done, I cross it off. Nothing greater than acomplishing a complete albulm. Way to go on the having a cleaned up scrap area.

OK, I got one more page done today and 3 Christmas cards. Even though I don't really need them because we do photo cards. I guess I just wanted to get into the season and it is always nice to have some cards ready at the waiting.

4 more finished today. Now I am just 2 away from 100! So close I can taste it!

We seem to be in the middle of the month doldrums, so check out the first page to see the new motivational smileys (thanks to Grumpy pirate for the Christmas decorations!) Whatever smiley you make it to, you could use it to decorate your signature! Keep up the good work!

Very cute smilies!!! I need to get a few more page done though to stay on track.

Rebecca

Very cute smilies!!! I need to get a few more page done though to stay on track.

Rebecca

Well, I know you've had company that's been making it difficult to work. How many more pages did you want to get done, or is it a trip or chunk of time that you're trying to finish? Good luck on the continued progress! P.S. I decided it was time to break up your category, so now you have a new one to try for. :thumbsup2

Well, I know you've had company that's been making it difficult to work. How many more pages did you want to get done, or is it a trip or chunk of time that you're trying to finish? Good luck on the continued progress!

Since I am now 156 pages away from doing 1000 for the year that is my newest goal.

I have 12 of my own that I plan on doing by the end of Thanksgiving(mostly laid out already), I also have 22 pages for the books for my niece and nephews Christmas presents. I have 6 small albums that are 6 pages each that I plan on using for Christmas gifts, and I will be helping my uncle (mentally challenged that is visiting) to make 8 pages to use in photo frames for Christmas gifts while he is here. That would be 78 of the pages I want to get done.

I am thinking about doing a 12 page clear album for my mother for Christmas. I also have all of MGM kitted so I can just put them together if I pull them out and take the time to do so. I have a few pages of church happenings I want to get done and posted at church also. If I do a few of these things it will get me fairly close to my goal.

Rebecca

I got 4 done tonight. I had hoped to get SIL's Christmas present album done by Tuesday (so I could send it with MIL and not have to ship it--yes, I'm cheap! ;) ). Since I have another 26 pages to go, I'm not sure that's going to happen! But my 4 is better than the 0 I've had for the past 5 months or so!!

6 pages for me! This is a record month. I am so pleased with my progress. Off to check out the new smilies!

I finally finished my pages :banana:

I had to sort through all of my daughters school work from last year and organized it, date it, scan it, print it, etc. It took forever!

So here's my total so far: 19 pages for the month!

I'm closer to my goal to be scrapin my son's album by Christmas.

6 pages for me! This is a record month. I am so pleased with my progress. Off to check out the new smilies!

Congratulations!!!:yay: :yay: on a record setting month! Imagine the amount of memories you will record if you can keep it up.

Rebecca

I know it's a little late, but I'd like to join in. Went to an all day crop yesterday and got 8 pages done :banana: Hopefully I can keep the momentum going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter