November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

Macca1111

<font color=teal>I wish I were at WDW!<br><font co
Welcome everyone to our November Challenge! We only have two months left in the year for you to meet your goals, and we all know how crazy December can get, so let's meet those goals now! I'm also going to set a high month goal so that we can move closer to 30,000 pages in the last two years (per the annual thread). This is my first time hosting, so I will do my best, but please let me know if you see any discrepancies. Good luck all!

November goal: 1500 pages (we did 1900 in January!)
So Far: 1214 Yay! :banana: (over 40 pages a day!)
Leader Smiley::figment:

Our players:
aroyer
Raenstoirm

RD01.gif
(1-10 pages):
bigbabyblues - 5
Honeybehr1 - 6
JandJ - 3
Kicky - 5 :thumbsup2
logan&tylersmama - 4
nikkistevej - 9
princess stich - 6
RRBB - 7
StitchIsOurHero - 4

CD13.gif
(11-24 pages):
ariel & eric - 19
Arizona Rita - 13
bearbear - 14
believen - 22
clairemolly - 23
ColleenG - 12
dsneygirl - 13
disneynut14 - 24
ilovemickeymost - 30
kswm30b - 19
laura&fam - 30
pjlla - 18
PrincessNancy96 - 15
mantaz - 17
tiggerfan6 - 14
Yzerbear19 - 30

DC39.gif
(25-50 pages):
AlexWyattMommy - 29
Fran98765 - 27
hopemax - 38
Krisi616 - 26
lewdyan1 - 42
Macca1111 - 28
MazdaUK - 33
mrs_hower726 - 30
mousescrapper - 40
New England Eeyore - 36

TREE3.gif
(51-74 pages):
123SA - 72
BernardandMissBianca - 66
Darcy03231 - 62
quiltymom - 64

CS31.gif
(75-100 pages):
belle&beast - 77

DC04.gif
(100-150 pages):

SG02.gif
(150-199):

SD09.jpg
(200-299): It's a Major Award!
rlovew - 200:figment: wow wow wow!

First Congrats!!!

I'm in... I've got about 4 pages in the works.. so I hope to be on the board tomorrow!!!

Woohoo, I'm starting the month with 1 layout completed so far. My goal is to get at least as many (13) done this month as I did last month. But time will tell...

I did 2 this weekend!
Goals for the month:
10 pages (working on WDW Cinderellas Royal Table)
Gift tag swap completed- almost ready to go postal
Make A Wish pages done-started
Weird Everyday Swap prototypes done and posted
Thats enough for this month!
:hippie:
Rita

I'm In..... haven't done any this past weekend but I have 2 crops to attend this month so i hope to get those numbers up there.:)

I'm in!

3 for me last night, but more importantly, I FINISHED our May 2007 WDW album!!! My goal was to finish it before our next trip, and we leave in 16 days. It's done, though!!!

Steph

I'm in. I've got a challenge to finish and who knows, maybe I'll even do some scrap with swap stuff.

I am in. I plan to do at least 2 pages a day for the rest of the year to meet my goal. Since today is Nov 3, I plan to do 6 pages today. I so hope to get them done! I will let you know later if I get them and just maybe a few more done! Crossing fingers and hoping!!!

I'm in, but not sure how productive I will be. The scrapping may have to take a back seat to sewing costumes for my FLL Robotics Team competition. They are doing a Star Wars theme for their skit and need lots of costumes! But I'm definitely going to get some pages done, come Heck or high water!.................P

I'm in. I really hope I can scrap this month!

I'm in. My gaol for 2008 is to get up to date with all my books. I am going to have to take some "sick days" from work, but I should be able to get it done.

I'm in for November! I completed 2 pages on Saturday.

Steph - congrats on getting your book done! I know that's a great feeling!

Yay to Steph for completing her album, and yay to all of you for joining and starting. What a great start we've had to the month, keep it up! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'll play this month -- just hope I remember to come back and post my pages! I have done 1 so far this month.

Actually I have done 5 pages. I forgot I whipped out 4 pages to get my daughters book done and sent to the printer before the sale was over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter