November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

That is totally Awesome Buffy!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Rebecca

thanks Rebecca, I sat up with DH last night. He watched some weird Alaskan/Vampire movie and I worked on the SDV mini pages and my SDV ABC book. Tonight I think I will work on DD's singleton trip.

I have completed 17 pages this month. I hope to get more done next month before we go to WDW!

Well I didn't quite meet my goal for the month, with a final total of 7 pages completed, but oh well. There's always next month. ;)

Only 30 for me this month, all digital. I never got a chance to work on my paper layouts.

6 more for me tonight!

I did another 46 tonight so my new total is 66.

:eek: :faint: :worship:

I am in awe of those of you that can get so many pages done in one sitting. I do about 3-4 two page layouts and I'm mentally exhausted! Even when I am working on this wedding book. I have limited paper choices, limited embellishment choices, I know how the photos are to be laid out, and that still does me in. I'm a disaster when I have unlimited choices of paper/embellishments.

6 more for me tonight!

:eek: :faint: :worship:

I am in awe of those of you that can get so many pages done in one sitting. I do about 3-4 two page layouts and I'm mentally exhausted! Even when I am working on this wedding book. I have limited paper choices, limited embellishment choices, I know how the photos are to be laid out, and that still does me in. I'm a disaster when I have unlimited choices of paper/embellishments.

Don't get to excited, they were from the ABC completed page swap so it was easy to cut trim and paste pics. There are a few letters of the alphabet I need to do, the ones I had didn't fit the theme. I didn't do those yet.

So I don't think I will make my goal of 365 but I want to beat last years quota. So I need to do more than 29 pages still. I think I can but I'm not going to any crops this month. So, y'all need to keep me motivated!!

Thought I had it all tallied and then this last page showed up! Great job to everyone this month! Our winner, with an amazing 200 pages, is rlovew! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: If everyone would please double check their November tallies from post #1 in the next few days, so I make sure that the annual board can correctly track your accomplishments, I'd appreciate it. An amazing effort this month, let's see if we can finish the year out well.:thumbsup2

8 more pages for me!

I think I only have 5 or 6 more pages to meet my year goal!

Don't get to excited, they were from the ABC completed page swap so it was easy to cut trim and paste pics. There are a few letters of the alphabet I need to do, the ones I had didn't fit the theme. I didn't do those yet.
Just out of curiosity... I thought I read a while back that people were counting pages made for swaps in their numbers. Are they counted again when acutally using pages from a swap, too?

I got 5 more done. For a total of 25. I plan on finishing 5 more tonight to meet my 30 pg goal for the month. Fingers crossed & consuming caffenine. LOL

So I don't think I will make my goal of 365 but I want to beat last years quota. So I need to do more than 29 pages still. I think I can but I'm not going to any crops this month. So, y'all need to keep me motivated!!

That's less than one a day...you can do it!:thumbsup2

Just out of curiosity... I thought I read a while back that people were counting pages made for swaps in their numbers. Are they counted again when acutally using pages from a swap, too?

No. Not everyone counted them when we first started to make the complete pages. Actually most of us didn't. It is up to each swapper to keep track of his/her own making and using and counting. I think it is only the last two swaps that we started to count as we made. There at least 3 or 4 swaps that still are floating around in uncounted scrapping limbo.:)

I ended the month with just 18 pages done. I have about 20 still waiting for a bit of journaling and I was totally going to do them last night, but the long weekend and two hours of driving in sleet/snow just tuckered me out and I didn't get them done. Maybe next month. (But I still have Christmas cards to finish.... oy!)..................P

May through July I made 156 8x8 pages for ABC pages. In October, I put photos and journaled on the swapped out set. I count this as 156 pages in total -- not both when I made them and then when I received them back. I forgot about the monthly thread, so I just posted in the annual thread.

This month I have made about 20 12x12 pages for a swap. I am counting them now -- the bulk of the work is complete. I will not count them again when they come back to me.

If this is inappropriate for this challenge, please let me know. I'll drop the number accordingly.

Even though, my scrapping total has been dismal this year, I was under the impression that you could count Complete Pages made for swaps once. When you counted them was up to the individual scrapper. You could count them when you made them for the swap, or you could count them when you used them, but not both.

EDIT: Checked my total, it is 44 (18+20+6), Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter