November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

I was able to get two pages done, one for a speed scrap at Scrap Matters and another for the DIS challenge here. I need to get the next challenge done also!

Another one done today. I just keep pluggin away ... hopefully I will get caught up eventually!

I've done 17 so far, hopefully I can get a few more done the next 2 days. Getting upset with myself that I haven't done any paper LOs in a few months, though. Hopefully I can get a lot done next month!

I'll be posting my total for the month tomorrow (unless I forget...:confused: ).

It won't be a big number, at its something at least. But I forgot to check my tally sheet and post before I left for the holiday!....................P

I've done 17 so far, hopefully I can get a few more done the next 2 days. Getting upset with myself that I haven't done any paper LOs in a few months, though. Hopefully I can get a lot done next month!

Welcome on board!!

10 more for me. I have a bunch more that just need journalling or a few touches so hopefully I can squeak a few more in tomorrow.

I got another 2 done tonight. I think that brings me to 12 for the month. :banana: That's more than I've done all summer. Gotta love all day crops. Maybe December will be productive too.

I doubt I'll do any today, so I'm posting my 26 for November. Will update if I do anything today. Thanks for keeping us on track!

I finished up 8 more today to bring my total to the month to 200 pages!!!

Rebecca

I have been working on pages for cousin's wedding album, but I wasn't able to count them as done since I was waiting to get a cartridge for titles. I got the cart on Thursday, and today I did the titles so I have done

20 pages!

I might get a few more done tonight depending on how I feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter