November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

I finally had a chance to scrap today. :cool1: Please sign me up with 5. I hope to finsh 2006 this month. I am 1/2 way through Nov. 06 now, so I think it is definitely doable!

10 more pages!

I wasn't planning on more this month, but 6 more pages will get me to embellishment expert. Hmmm maybe I can squezze them in.

Gosh I can't ever take a break with you guys rolling like this! :surfweb: Keep it up, and look at the front page for our awesome results. Halfway through the month.:worship:

Great job everybody. I had a miscarriage on Monday so not getting as many pages done as I would like, since I am trying to rest while I am off.

I am finally on the board (I haven't done anything since May or June)...I got 5 pages done last weekend. I plan on getting some more done today.

I actually got 10 pages done in the last 2 days. I hadn't done any since Oct. i need to do some more. Count me in for more this month.
Cindy

Hi Macca. sorry to keep nickle and diming you but please add one more and that gives me 10!:yay: :yay:

I am going to start for me will be a bigger project "CRT" so if you dont see me thats why and if I do happen to get it done I will post the pages.
:hippie:
Rita

I completed 9 pages tonight- getting through San Antonio and Colorado Trips.

Rebecca

Great job everybody. I had a miscarriage on Monday so not getting as many pages done as I would like, since I am trying to rest while I am off.

Krisi - There are so many of us who have gone through it. If you need anything please let us know or pm me. I'm sorry you are having to go through this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter