November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

I did 6 pages last night. As is evidenced by my ticker, I will be in WDW starting on Tuesday until Sunday night. I am planning on updating late tonight, as well as Thursday and Sunday, but if someone is desperate to keep totals in a new thread starting tomorrow, that's ok by me. I figured with the holiday it wasn't vital to be updating everyday, but if someone is bored or looking for a moment of quiet, feel free to! Nice job today!

I did 6 pages last night. As is evidenced by my ticker, I will be in WDW starting on Tuesday until Sunday night. I am planning on updating late tonight, as well as Thursday and Sunday, but if someone is desperate to keep totals in a new thread starting tomorrow, that's ok by me. I figured with the holiday it wasn't vital to be updating everyday, but if someone is bored or looking for a moment of quiet, feel free to! Nice job today!

Enjoy your trip. I think we will be fine with your updating- many times it only gets updated every few days. We will need to have all of us turn in our numbers by Monday to determine the December tally taker.

Rebecca

3 more for me today! I think that is going to be it for me for this month. Going out of town for the weekend!!

Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving!!!

three more for me. That's way more than I've done for months!

I'm hoping to pull a late night scrapping session on thanksgiving so hopefully I'll have more before the months out.

3 more for me and that will be it for the month.
Have a wonderful time at the world and take a few minutes just to sit and enjoy the decorations!!:santa:

Hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving! I'll be checking in then to update. For now, off to the airport and WDW!

You forgot to count your pages. You've done 28 total for the month so you bumped. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111:hippie: :hippie: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WOW you ladies have been busy. We have 9 of you who bumped to a new category. Great Job! 123SA, AlexWyatt Mommy, Arizona Rita, bear bear, clairemolly, disneygirl, laura & fam, Macca 1111, rloveW. Here's your cheering section :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

disneynut 14 you are only one page away from bumping. You can do it. :yay:

WOW you ladies have been busy. We have 9 of you who bumped to a new category. Great Job! 123SA, AlexWyatt Mommy, Arizona Rita, bear bear, clairemolly, disneygirl, laura & fam, Macca 1111, rloveW. Here's your cheering section :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

disneynut 14 you are only one page away from bumping. You can do it. :yay:

Thanks for the cheers! I have completed 12 more pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter