New and Improved Introduce Yourself and Post a pic thread!

Hello everyone, great photos and info! I'm new to this forum and love all the great wealth of knowledge I've learned so far. I'm heading down to WDW the end of Aug til til Sept 4th. It's my first time going down and decided I want to just enjoy life and have fun! I hope to meet all of you and share a laugh, nod and wink. :-)

Hi guys, well im from uk, 24 and a big disney fan and looking to meet other gay guys who love disney- going back in 2015 and cant wait - super excited- pic of my cheeky smile will follow as soon as i earn my ears ;) so dont be shy n come say Hi :)

More people from the Uk on here than I thought! I'm 21 and from the UK!

Hello everyone, great photos and info! I'm new to this forum and love all the great wealth of knowledge I've learned so far. I'm heading down to WDW the end of Aug til til Sept 4th. It's my first time going down and decided I want to just enjoy life and have fun! I hope to meet all of you and share a laugh, nod and wink. :-)

I like your thinking man. Headed down August 28th to September 6th. Which just got extended to the 10th. Work asked if I wanted to stay down there and do a quick project. Hmmmmmm. Yes!

Have a great trip.

Love all the UK peeps on here. Headed over in December for some vacation. A couple days in Manchester to watch my Roooooooney :love: and the Red Devils play football.
Then London for 3-4 days.
Finally a 3 day trip to Disneyland Paris. Hoping it will be in it's holiday glory.

Been 4 years since I have been there. Cant wait to get back.

Hi all, thought I would say hi as we will soon be visiting WDW. My partner and I will be taking our nephew (7) later this month for a 3 week trip. Arrive last week August staying until 14th September.

First time visit for us all and it will be an experience having to be responsible for a child for 3 weeks! A totally different type of holiday for us both but excited all the same.

If you see two overwhelmed "uncles" in the park (maybe looking stressed) feel free to say hi! :-)

I totally agree with you Renthead09, even if it is for work!! :-) I plan on dressing up for MNSSH party also lol :-)

I hope all goes well for you Biloo with child watching...don't forget the Prozac! Hehe jk - All will be great!

Hi Everyone,
Im a dutch guy who is also into Disney since the end of the 80's. Visit already the parks in Orlando, Anaheim and Paris. Next stop will be Tokyo in a couple of years. But first glad to be in Orlando again in a couple of weeks. Doing again a solo trip, just like two years ago.

Nice to hear so many stories about the other fans here. It is a blessing to hear those, not feeling a outsider anymore ;)

I'm Seth, also known as "poorunfortunateseth" on DisBoards!

My username comes from the Disney animated classic, The Little Mermaid, which ties for my favorite Disney film of all time. Ursula is also my favorite Disney Villain, and you must admit that "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is easily one of the best songs given to a villain.

I live in Illinois. I am 21 years old and am currently studying Public Relations at a university. I know that someday my prince will come and I'm in no rush for that.

Favorite Disney movie is a tie between The Little Mermaid and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

My favorite Disney characters of all time are Ariel, Quasimodo and Bert. Honorable mentions include Pocahontas, Princess Tiana, Merida, Ursula, Gaston, Rapunzel, and Aladdin. I just love Disney and its rich tradition of storytelling.

My favorite Disney villain is Ursula, although I believe the most evil are Lady Tremaine and Frollo as they had no magical powers to make them evil - just pure control over one person's life.

My favorite princess is Ariel, obviously. Pocahontas is a second runner up. I love her speech about the path of bigotry and hatred, and believes that it applies to several situations.

My favorite prince is Aladdin. Although he's not a prince, I have a fondness for Kristoff from Frozen. As a hairier gay man with a bit of a belly, I like that Kristoff is a little bigger yet still charming.

My favorite rides include Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Carousel of Progress, Under the Sea: Journey of The Little Mermaid, MuppetVision 3D, The Great Movie Ride, Peter Pan's Flight, Soarin', and Ellen's Energy Adventure.

photo.php

23lysye.jpg

Name - Alex Turner
An explanation of your username - ...My Name:rotfl2:
Where you live - England
Where you have lived in the past - Kent, Newcastle
Marital/dating status - Single
Favorite Disney Park - Epcot
Favorite Disney Movie - Lion King
Favorite Disney Prince or Princess - Belle and Eric
Favorite Disney character - Stitch

I've been waiting for ages until I got enough posts to post here.

Name - Alex Turner An explanation of your username - ...My Name:rotfl2: Where you live - England Where you have lived in the past - Kent, Newcastle Marital/dating status - Single Favorite Disney Park - Epcot Favorite Disney Movie - Lion King Favorite Disney Prince or Princess - Belle and Eric Favorite Disney character - Stitch I've been waiting for ages until I got enough posts to post here.

Hello and welcome! :)

My name is Graham.

My username comes from when I managed my family's restaurant and gift shop which was located on an orange grove. I juiced 80 pounds of oranges for our fresh squeezed orange ice cream. It was a secret recipe - I came in really early before the rest of the employees came to make it.

I now live in San Rafael, CA - just north of the Golden Gate Bridge near San Francsico.

I am 52 and single.

My favorite Disney park is Epcot.

Favorite Disney movie is The Princess and the Frog.

Favorite Disney prince - The one Snow White.

And my favorite Disney character is Ray from The Princess and the Frog.

My name is Graham. My username comes from when I managed my family's restaurant and gift shop which was located on an orange grove. I juiced 80 pounds of oranges for our fresh squeezed orange ice cream. It was a secret recipe - I came in really early before the rest of the employees came to make it. I now live in San Rafael, CA - just north of the Golden Gate Bridge near San Francsico. I am 52 and single. My favorite Disney park is Epcot. Favorite Disney movie is The Princess and the Frog. Favorite Disney prince - The one Snow White. And my favorite Disney character is Ray from The Princess and the Frog.

Welcome to the group, graham! :)

Yes welcome even thouigh I'm not one to talk!

We're doing formal intros huh? *clears throat!

This is a bit personal but I feel like I'm in good company - we had a rough child hood, and what got me through most of the dark times was Disney! Disney makes me feel good, it makes me realize that the world isn't a such a bad place sometimes, and that we should really strive to be better people/go out of our way to help people.

My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, I just simply love that film and I think I broke the tape on the VCR from watching it so much!

My favorite Disney character is the man himself, Mickey Mouse. He's an icon! When I look at him I smile, and think to myself what would Mickey do!

I have a long term significant other who's the love of my life. I work in law enforcement (so be good!) and I have probably one of the most positive outlooks on life.

*p.s. I was accepted into the Disney program and was going to through with ti and be a character! However, I didn't want to move from my mother and opted to just attend University.

** PPS! I use to weigh 280 lbs! I thought the best way to maintain positive energy is to look AND feel good about yourself! So I dragged this booty to the gym and made sure I went everyday and ate rubbery grilled chicken for a long time :crazy2:

Thanks for having me here, my top goal is to make so many new freinds.

Last edited:
Thought id say hi and reintroduce myself. Im Lee

Been away from these forums for several years. Was last on about the time i joined Disney as a Cultural Representative from the UK back in 2009.

Now that its been a few years since being in WDW, and while Disney has always been with me, buying my first home and getting a regular career has taken priority.

H61nxFeu.jpeg

Im now wanting to get right back with the awesome people and communities that these sites bring.

Last edited:
Hi fellow Disney fans! Name is Steve and I love, love, love Disney. Been an annual pass holder for a number of years since I live in Jacksonville, a couple hours north of WDW Resort area. I grew up on Disney and my first visit was in 1972. I am 46, single, and just enjoy getting down to WDW as often as possible (budget permitting). I am trying to get more active in this DIS group so more info next post. Later all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter