How do I know which points can be banked?

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
... When my use year begins?
I borrowed some, but I should have used more than I borrowed to book. Is there a way to see points are bankable?

Thank you!

Are you looking for if you used current use year points (bankable) or borrowed points (not bankable)?
Yep-- The only way I know to see if something is bankable is to actually go to the banking screen. This doesn't work though before the use year starts, right?

Last edited:
Yep-- The only way I know to see if something is bankable is to actually go to the banking screen. This doesn't work though before the use year starts, right?

You can call MS or you can modify your trip but don’t change a thing and go through the booking process again. Once you do that, you can view the points summary which can tell you what is used and what is left.

You can call MS or you can modify your trip but don’t change a thing and go through the booking process again. Once you do that, you can view the points summary which can tell you what is used and what is left.

Said another way - if you used more current use year points and meant to use more banked points, you can call Member Services and they will trade-out what points are used so all your unused points are current use year and bankable.

1000020018.png

The reservation is 60 points. Does this mean that I need to call member services and have them swap the points (are the leftover ones going to expire, and not be bankable into 2025?)

Thank you!

View attachment 855551

The reservation is 60 points. Does this mean that I need to call member services and have them swap the points (are the leftover ones going to expire, and not be bankable into 2025?)

Thank you!
If you want to be certain that the points that are expiring are being pulled into the reservation, hit modify on the reservation and click all the way through the reservation without changing the reservation. The system will automatically pull the most restricted points into the reservation and free up points that can potentially be banked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter