~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle, we are so sorry to hear about your loss. We send our condolences. You are so kind to help all of us out. Feel free to take your time on our customization request. Your family comes first!

Thanks

I was wondering if I could get Ashlyn and Aubrey in the pink princess name fill and the same names with mickey,donald and goofy....thanks so much for all your hard work!!!

I was wondering if I could get Ashlyn and Aubrey in the pink princess name fill and the same names with mickey,donald and goofy....thanks so much for all your hard work!!!

I just was looking at your design page of names and I though I would be more specific about my request:) Could I get:
Braeden (toy story)
Nolan (toy story)
Ashlyn (toy story)
Aubrey (toy story)

Ashlyn (Fab 5 characters)
Aubrey(fab 5)

Ashlyn (bright pink princess the one with mulan,jasmine,snow white...it's says amber on your page)
Aubrey in the same princess

thanks SOOOO much...I am using these for our up coming trip and my girls princess birthday party in a few weeks:)

Michelle
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is never an easy situation. Your family should come first right now. Best wishes.

Thanks so much for helping!
Here are the remaining names I need that are not in your database of graphics:

Jordan (stitch)
Danielle (princesses)
Caroline (tink)
Debbie (Minnie)
Joe (all characters)
Jake (all characters)

Thank YOU!
Melissa
NJ

CAROLINE9.jpg

DEBBI4.jpg

JAKE3.jpg

JOE3.jpg

JORDAN7.jpg

DANIELLE2.jpg

Hi Michelle,
Can you do the one on page 10 of your photobucket webpage...the one of the Mickey head with all the characters in it.....can you put 2009 on it plus Walt Disney World.....thanks! I tried doing it myself and it didn't come out very good!
Thanks!
Have a Magical Day!

group3.jpg

Hi

I was just about finished making my shirts when I realized that I was one short for a little girl in our group......

Could I please request the name ALEXANDRA with the high school musical character name design?

She would just love it!!! The boys have TREX designs and I know she doesn't want that one!!

ALEXANDRA4.jpg

You do the most amazing work!!

Could I please request 3 character names for our trip in Nov?

The name "Kyla" in this format:
#40 in your photoshop album - the green little mermaid one. The character photo is of Arial to the right and the prince in stone to the left. The photo says the name Elise. (Sorry, I can't seem to get the URL to match the pics. My computer is acting up right now!) It's the only one in your album using that background.

The name "Kaiden" in this format:
The Star Wars theme with the orange glow around the letters, and the characters are Queen Amidala, Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, Annikan, Palpatine, General Grievice (spelling!?)

The name "Josh" in this format (this was the only one I could get the URL to pull up on) - it's the Star Wars Mickey, edged in light blue:
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/...haracter names/?action=view&current=CODY6.jpg

Thanks so much. You are so awesome to be doing this, and I am very grateful!

JOSH4.jpg

KAIDEN.jpg

KYLA4.jpg

Thanks Michele for getting me the names befoer we left! I really appreciated it!! Will bring home some pixie dust for you!!

Hey Michelle! Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother! Praying for your family.

I love you disigns and have already downloaded several that I found with the right names. :-) I would like to request a few names please.

Can I please have Luke in the Diego and Cars disigns and the Mickey & Friends (like Josiah)?

I would also like Haley in the Princesses disign (like Lauren9) and Mickey & Friends disign (like Josiah).

Thank you SOOOO much for doing this!

Michelle - thanx for all you do, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! :hug:

Hi Michelle~
So sorry about your loss. My prayers are with your family.

Your work is beautiful. I'd like to create a photo album for my boys and was wondering if you could possibly recreate the "Jackson's First Trip" stick family Disign for me.

"The Butler Boys' First Trip
Daddy
Mommy
Jagger (he's the big brother)
Gunner (he's the little brother)

If you could that would be wonderful. Thank you very much!

Michelle - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. :grouphug::flower3:Penny

Havent been around here too much in the past year, sorry to hear about your Grandmother Michelle. Prayers for you family.

I am not sure if I missed these somewhere as this thread is huge, lol. (Must be a good sign right? :) ) If I did miss them, I apologize. If not, I would still love to get them if you get a chance.
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother and I completely understand if you are too overwhelmed right now.
Th
anks!
I would like to make a few requests please...

1. Our 1st Disney Cruise design, Disney Wonder Jan 10 - 14 2010, The Somers Family
2. Chacter Names:
Daddy - The cars gang
Mommy - Minnie (Pink & Teal)
Paris - Princesses (Either one is fine!)
London - tinkerbell (bright greens and blues, I believe an example is #70)

Thanks a million!!

cancelling my request Michelle... you have a lot on your list and I feel bad with the holidays coming fast and short notice... Thanks anyways

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.....

If you find time on your hand, I would like to request the following:

Aristicats Meisi

Belle Myka

THank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter