~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do Hannah Montana clip art .... I am wanting a big star with a picture of Hannah Montana in the middle of it and her name at the bottom ... I am trying to laminate something so I can use it on the top of my DD's birthday cake ... thanks in advance ...

Kristi

Hi Michelle. I am looking for the black mickey head with the tiara with the name Julie. It's a surprise for my best friend for a trip I am taking her on for her 40th bday. Thanks so much.

I am new to this website and I am trying to find the artwork to make our shirts for Disney. If someone could please tell me who makes the artwork.

I am looking for the stick people wearing Mickey ears. I would like them to have our names Brittany & Gill. With “ Walt Disney World 2010” above the people.

If not I would like the Mickey head with our names in the middle.

Can someone please help me I have been doing so much research but can’t figure out how to make them?

Since Michelle is not designing at this time, why not post a new thread and label it "looking for stick people" and maybe someone will be able to help you. If no one helps you in the nex week or so, pm me and I will help you. I am out of town right now, so can't DISign. :goodvibes Penny:hippie:

Thanks so much. Ill try that. Like I said I am new to this site. I am trying to figure out how to make our shirts :)

If you read the sticky about the guidelines/faq, you might find that helpful. good luck P

Hello,

we are going to Disneyland Next week and i was hoping you can create a family of stick figures for us.

We are the Sierra-Cruz Family
Tata-50ish
Nana-40ish
Mommy-26 yrs
Tia-18 yrs
Zachary-2yrs

THank you so much :)

Hello,

we are going to Disneyland Next week and i was hoping you can create a family of stick figures for us.

We are the Sierra-Cruz Family
Tata-50ish
Nana-40ish
Mommy-26 yrs
Tia-18 yrs
Zachary-2yrs

THank you so much :)
This thread is 4 years old. You probably won't get a response.

Disneyside is doing stuck figure families as well. Just google show your disneyside and there is an option to make your stick figure family. You. Can download it. They also are sending a free one to your home.

Dear Michelle
i wanted to post to you that im so very sorry for your loss of your grandma she as well as your family are in my prayers
Gina

this is a very old thread. you should request either directly from the DISigner or by starting your own thread.

I am closing this thread as it is impossible to tell who anyone is asking for DISigns......

There should never be a gap in postings of 4 years :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter