~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made me some names last year for Our 1st family vacation. I recently went playing in my Disneyland folder and found them. It is wonderful that you continue to spread the Disney Spirit. It is greatly appreciated.
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Michelle,

If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to make me a Disign like the one that says Grandma's Mousketeers with the following names in the Mickey heads:

Joey
Lauren
Ethan
Ryan
Madeline
Isabella
Santino
Maiti
Tommy

Thank you so much!!!

joey2.jpg

Thank you so much for offerring to do these for my family! My first request is if you can do ballet minnie mouse dancing partly in front of the black Mickey head/icon and write my daughter's name Mary-Kate on the head/icon.

Next is the I "heart" Nick. (Nick Jonas)

Thank you so much for sharing you talent - I greatly appreciate it!

Michelle:

I did not see the post about your Grandmother! Your family is in our prayers! Your family is what is important!

marykate.jpg

nick2.jpg

Hi! Could you do the Names as follows:

Dawn - Tink (like the teal color ones)
Amanda - Princesses
Norm - Grumpy
Lee - Goofy
Jennifer - Jimney Cricket
Andrew - Lightning McQueen

Also, could you do the disney script with the two mickey heads on each side in Lee.

Thanks.

AMANDA8.jpg

ANDREW12.jpg

DAWN4.jpg

JENNIFER4.jpg

LEE2.jpg

NORM.jpg

lee.jpg

Your work is great. I was wondering if you could do the following names for me. I am doing t-shirts and totebags for my 21 month old's classmates at preschool for birthdays and Christmas.

In Princess - Keslyn, Lindsey, Lindsey Kate, and Jessica

In Fab 5 or Mickey Mouse - Anderson and Elijah

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much - The names are just AWESOME! I so do appreciate your hard work and my family is going to love these!!! thank you again!
Jenlee95

Hi, I am not sure if you missed this before, but I am posting again cause I think it got buried awhile back :).

Hi Michelle, I REALLY don't mean to be a pain at all, I am just wondering if I should switch to plan B. I'd like to have my autograph books done by Nov 1 (we are leaving the 7th), and I just realized thats only a few weeks away and I haven't even started - and I have 3 to make. Eeek! I was waiting for the names, which I was going to use on the cover, but if you aren't able to get it finished in the next couple days (which is OK), I will switch plans and proceed with coming up with something else.

Can you just let me know. And if you do have time, I am MOST grateful!!!!!

Hi Michelle ,
you helped me last year and my shirts were amazing Thank You Again.
I was looking for this year if possible names with charecters behind them i checked the one i'm requesting i did not see , if you can be an angel i would really appricate your help again.
1. Lily w/ grumpy behind it and the glowing red frame
2. Lily w/ the gang
3. Molly w/ the gang
4. Jeffrey w/ the gang
5. Philip w/ the gang
THank you for all your help and have a nice weekend.:wizard:

Hi Michelle

We have a New Years trip planned and I would love to talk to you about a few designs.

I would like Mickey hats for everyone (6), something for NY day and something for our 30th anniversary. I hope that this will allow enough time for you to do this without any trouble.

The hats would be:
Ross (Mickey/soccer)
Nicole (Minnie/soccer)
Rachel (Mickey/Band leader)
Rebecca (Minnie/Ballerina)
Jim (Mickey)
Midge (Minnie)

Or the names with the characters that look like wallpaper (?)
Jim (Mickey)
Midge (Eeyore)
Ross (Stitch)
Nicole (Cinderella)
Rachel (Aurora)
Rebecca (Ariel)

For NY maybe something with '10 in it...with the "Herrod Family Vacation"

anniversary 30 years for Midge and Jim.

thanks for anything you have time to do.

HI Michelle! Hope you are well!!

Can i get this saying the Disney Wonder
December 10th, 2009
but no names

dawn.jpg

Michelle,

I have been searching for this dISign for days! I saw it weeks ago, and it stuck with me, but I couldn't find it again!:cool1:

I know this sounds strange, but it is a memorial sort of request....:littleangel:

Can you do a different type of personalization on this design? Is it possible to get JENROC added to the top of the carriage (where the ghosts are standing, in front/under their feet)? And/Or maybe on a Gravestone in the lower right corner where the 2 gravestones are already?

Just in case the link below doesn't work, it is the "Hitching a ride to the Haunted Mansion" Design....

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/?action=view&current=hitching.jpg

Thank you

Thank you sooooooo much for doing the names. I just got back from being out of town and was so excited to see they were there. I was wondering if I could request the following names:

Matt - Eeyore
Sean - Buzz Lightyear
Mary Lou - Snow White
Meghan - Cinderella
Jenny - Ariel

I really appreciate this. You Rock!!!!

Michelle, I know you are probably really busy and I hate to be a bother but we are leaving in about 2 weeks and I would like to get the rest of these names for the project I am working on. If you can't do it can you just let me know so I can work on figuring out something else. I really do appreciate all your time and effort that you put into doing this for everyone for nothing more than personal gratification!

Thanks Again!

Hi Michelle...
Following your designs...very good!!! I found most of my traveling members names except for a few. If you wouldn't mind, could you help me with these?
Danielle (princesses)
Caroline (tink)
Debbie (Minnie)
Joe (all characters)
Jake (all characters)

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Hey, Michelle. I love your designs. I need some autograph book covers for my granddaughter, Claire. We have made 4 so far. I love your designs with the princesses. Could you please do covers with Claire's name on it with one with the princesses, one with Mickey and friends. There is one with mickey ears with disney characters inside and her name personalized with characters inside it. Also a fourth one with fairies or just tinkerbell.

Thanks so much. :love:

Sharon

claire.jpg

claire2.jpg

claire3.jpg

claire4.jpg

Michelle, I know you are probably really busy and I hate to be a bother but we are leaving in about 2 weeks and I would like to get the rest of these names for the project I am working on. If you can't do it can you just let me know so I can work on figuring out something else. I really do appreciate all your time and effort that you put into doing this for everyone for nothing more than personal gratification!

Thanks Again!

JENNY5.jpg

MARYLOU.jpg

MATT5.jpg

MEGHAN2.jpg

SEAN2.jpg

Hi Michelle,
So sorry to hear of your grandma. I know that is hard. I am glad you got to see her.

When you get a chance, could you please make me an autograph cover size of the Jedi Mickey disign? http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/ivan2.jpgwould it to just say the name to say "Joel". (He may use it as a journal and not an autograph book so I'll keep it generic.)
and this autograph book http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/autograph%20covers/kendra.jpgwith the name "Emma" Thanks!

emma.jpg

joel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter