~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*~Michelle~*~

DIS Veteran
If you would like to make a request, I am only taking requests via the forum. I am not taking requests via pm. Thanks!

I have created a webpage w/all my names alphabetized.

Character Names

2185897089_37b5d58769.jpg

2185897037_992e553411.jpg

2186680864_8004c6e9e7.jpg

2185896869_bb642c83c9.jpg

Could I get the Crush with the name Taylor and the Aristo cat one with Aunt & Niece Friends forever no Disney

here you go:

TAYLOR.jpg

aunt.jpg

glen.jpg

Did you mean 2008 for the Glen one?

No Actually I am going to print and use these in my scrapbbok they are so beautiful. I love them I can not thank you enough do you have any other designs? Especially with Stitch my oldest son loves him my youngest is crazy ver Chicken little:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi! These are wonderful!! Could you do the one with the mickey characters that says 3 Generations 4 Parks 1 World for me and also the princesses spelling out the name Abigail
and Monica
and the donald names spelling out
David
Buddy
Kevin
Thanks so much!!

Great job Michelle!!!
Can you make a few for me? I am making door magnets for our cruise...and I LOVe your names:)

Here is my request:)

*Courtney....in the HSM cast

*Ava......princesses

*Les....Star Wars

Thanks soo much if you can do this!

Hi Michelle - I love your designs, especially the cats! Could you please personalize that one to say - "Having a Purrfect Birthday" then at the bottom "March 2008"

Thanks so much!!!

Rachel
Headed to Disney in March!

These are great!!! Have you thought about doing something for mousekeeping envelopes for the resorts?? Just wondering..Keep up the great designs:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter