JULIA6.jpg

JULIA7.jpg

JULIA8.jpg

JULIA9.jpg

LUANA.jpg

LUANA2.jpg

LUANA3.jpg

LUANA4.jpg

The names are amazing!!!! Thanks soooo much fo the time you put doing this designs for me, i really appreciate your job...
Hugs
Tati

First off, let me say that I think your work along with the other DISigners and the generosity that you all possess is amazing. :worship:

I wanted to see if you could tweak a couple of your DISigns for me for our trip in 3 weeks:flower3:.

The first one would just need the names and year changed. The names would be: Papa, MiMor, Dad, Mom, Desiree, Emma and Dylan.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/?action=view&current=gamma.jpg

For this one, would it be possible to add in a couple extra kids to make a total of 7 people? You can see the kids ages in my signature.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/?action=view&current=bradley2.jpg

Thank you Michelle!!

Hi Michelle! I hate to ask, but is there any way that you would be able to do this for me? We leave a week from tomorrow and I want to make sure I can get our shirts done before we leave. We've actually decided against the first DISign, so we would only need the second one (3 Generations). If you can't do it, I understand. I know you are very busy. Please let me know. Thank you!!!!!

Hey Michelle! Can I add thefollowing design to my request with the following names?

lee.jpg

Grandpa Larry
Grandma Era Lynn
Kara
Jeff
Ally
Kami
Todd
Emma
Spencer

Thank you!!!!

I know I asked about making some names..I just wanted to know do I check your Photobucket site first, or here?

The fact that you do such amazing work and for free....you definitely have some pixie dust coming your way!!!

Hi, Michelle,

Wondering if you could design a t-shirt for my daughter's 18th birthday, maybe Eeyore and a birthday cake with 18 candles or the number 18? We're leaving 11/11/09, so if you have time before then to design one, I'd sure appreciate it.

Carolyn

Hi Michelle, I am also re-posting my request, I leave on Wednesday...if you don't have time to edit, can you send me an email at dmlear@aol.com and let me know? That way, I won't keep checking back here...and I will just use the regular image...cuz I love it the way it is, as well....I totally understand how life gets in the way of the extra stuff, so please don't hesitate if you don't have the time...

I will catch you on my next trip, for sure! You have fantastic designs (obviously, or you wouldn't be so inundated with requests!!!!) :worship:

Michelle,

I have been searching for this dISign for days! I saw it weeks ago, and it stuck with me, but I couldn't find it again!:cool1:

I know this sounds strange, but it is a memorial sort of request....:littleangel:

Can you do a different type of personalization on this design? Is it possible to get JENROC added to the top of the carriage (where the ghosts are standing, in front/under their feet)? And/Or maybe on a Gravestone in the lower right corner where the 2 gravestones are already?

Just in case the link below doesn't work, it is the "Hitching a ride to the Haunted Mansion" Design....

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/?action=view&current=hitching.jpg

Thank you

Hi Michelle, I am also re-posting my request, I leave on Wednesday...if you don't have time to edit, can you send me an email at dmlear@aol.com and let me know? That way, I won't keep checking back here...and I will just use the regular image...cuz I love it the way it is, as well....I totally understand how life gets in the way of the extra stuff, so please don't hesitate if you don't have the time...

I will catch you on my next trip, for sure! You have fantastic designs (obviously, or you wouldn't be so inundated with requests!!!!) :worship:

I'm so sorry I didn't get to this. I just got on here today.

I'm going to be working on designs this weekend, so if you're leaving w/in the next 2 wks please let me know & I'll get yours done first.

Thanks so much for helping!
Here are the remaining names I need that are not in your database of graphics:

Jordan (stitch)
Danielle (princesses)
Caroline (tink)
Debbie (Minnie)
Joe (all characters)
Jake (all characters)

Thank YOU!
Melissa
NJ

Michelle~

Do you have a MVMCP version of the autogragh book covers like the first two picuted in post 3576? I would love to have one if so or if you are in progress of one.

over the top of the middle picture if it could say "Tiny & Sissy's"
and under the same picture "Disney Christmas Party"

If you dont have the time, but do have a blank I would love that.
Thanks for sharing your gift and time with us to make our trips more fun and magic.

(we leave on after Thanksgiving)

Hi there--your designs are beautiful!
Could you do Daniela with the Pink Princesses and also with Tinkerbell?
Thanks in advance--if possible could I have it by November 1st?
Thanks!
Patti

I would like to request a design from your design gallery. I like the "Mickey" and "Minnie" heads with a name written on it. I would need 10 seperate ones. We are going to Disney the day after Thanksgiving so I would need them shortly before then... I'm hoping that's possible.

Thanks!

-Collette
Red writing
Tim(Mickey)
Timmy(mickey)
Brady(mickey)
Pacey(mickey)
John(Mickey)
Jeremy(mickey)

Pink writing
Chrissy(minnie)
Collette(minnie)
Avery(minnie)
Kendall(minnie)

I love your Mickey and Minnie heads grouping with the names inside. and the writing on the top and bottom. This would be perfect for the back family shirt I am wanting to make everyone. Would you be able to customize them for our upcoming extended family trip. Could the writing on the top say

Our Family Vacation

and then the 18 heads with the names on them in the middle

and then on the bottom

Disney 2009

These are the 18 names for the mickey and minnie heads
Grandpa (Mickey head)
Grandma (Minnie head)
Jeff (Mickey head)
Jenn (minnie)
Chloe (minnie)
Jonah (mickey)
Julie (minnie)
Jason (mickey)
Benjamin (mickey)
Daniel (mickey)
Lucas (mickey)
Sadie (minnie)
Melissa (minnie)
Kevin (mickey)
Brayden (mickey)
Makenna (minnie)
Brielle (minnie)
Scott (mickey)

You are too kind and generous to offer your designs. I really appreciate it. I'd be more than happy to donate to your paypal account if you would let me.

-THanks
Melissa

guys, my grandmother passed away on Thurs and we just got back home from there. So, I'll be working on the designs over the next couple of days, so again if you're leaving w/in the next 2 wks, please let me know.

Very sorry about your grandmother...:hug:

Were not leaving until Dec 28th so i have loads of time...im looking for the name KAITLYN with the tink design...the same one as Jillian.
if you cant or dont have time...i do understand
thanks

I'm so sorry about your Grandmother, Michelle. Take the time you need to be with your family now. :hug:

Please do ONLY if this is the right thing to do for you and your family. I would complete them if I knew how to do them, but right now, we are leaving Sat and both my daughters have the H1N1 flu. I am completely freaking out!!
Here are the names I need (the others I was able to get from your database)

Debbie (Minnie)
Joe (Mickey)
Danielle (Princess)
Ray (Mickey)
Bridget (Princesses)
Jordan (Stitch)
Caroline (Tink)
Jacob (Mickey)

Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter