~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was wondering if I could get 2 names fills (I already got one that you had in your photobucket).

James - star wars mickey characters (doesnt just have to be jedi mickey alone)

Maggie - Minnie mouse

We are leaving in 8 days and I know short notice but just made some shirts and thought the names would look good on back....If you can't I totally understand

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I hope that you and your family is doing well. I started printing my transfers and doing my shirts today, and I can't belive that I have forgotten one person in our group. Is there any way you could do a name with the Christmas princesses(pink with the red capes) with the name Wendy. I feel so bad asking, but everyone has one but her. I would appreciate it if you could, but if not don't worrie about.

Hey Michelle! I haven't "needed" you in awhile but now I'm back on a mission!

Can I get the names with the black Mickey heads on either side with the following? Of course the gals get the Minnie heads on either side.....

Grandpa
Grandma
Kara
Jeff
Ally
Kami
Todd
Emma
Spencer

Then can I get the Mouseketeers design to read something like "Mouseketeers celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's 50th anniversary" with the names above? Or whatever you have done before that would convey that same idea. You have free reign as far as I'm concerned - you've done GREAT work for me before!!!

Then can I get the princess crown Mickey heads with the following names, and above it, "Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Anniversary" and below it, "Walt Disney World, 2011" or whatever sounds good.....

Kara
Era Lynn
Emma
Ally
Grandma

And some boyish heads (maybe pirate?) with the following names, and the same as above.

Larry
Jeff
Todd
Spencer
Grandpa

We are not going until 2011 so plenty of time.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Hey Michelle, I know we're not going for a looooong time on this trip, but just wanted to make sure this request didn't get lost. Thank you again for all you do!

Michelle -

Kellybell had a couple of designs that I was interested in, but she's not designing anymore. Do you think you could personalize a couple of hers?

celebrateenvelopefront_ashley.jpg
celebrateenvelope_resortpop.jpg

ON the cover I would want Grandma and Grandpa, and the inside to read something about Surprise! Your children and grandchildren are taking you to Disney World to celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary!

Can this be done?

Michelle
I posted #3571 and was wondering if you have had a chance to look at any of them. I would be grateful for anything that you can do, I know there is a lot there.
Thanks

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I hope that you and your family is doing well. I started printing my transfers and doing my shirts today, and I can't belive that I have forgotten one person in our group. Is there any way you could do a name with the Christmas princesses(pink with the red capes) with the name Wendy. I feel so bad asking, but everyone has one but her. I would appreciate it if you could, but if not don't worrie about.

I was wondering if you were filling any requests at this time? I understand if you are not. I hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you so much.

Michelle -

Kellybell had a couple of designs that I was interested in, but she's not designing anymore. Do you think you could personalize a couple of hers?

celebrateenvelopefront_ashley.jpg
celebrateenvelope_resortpop.jpg

ON the cover I would want Grandma and Grandpa, and the inside to read something about Surprise! Your children and grandchildren are taking you to Disney World to celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary!

Can this be done?

You can scratch this one.... I found something similar that worked out! Thank you!

I love your Mickey and Minnie heads grouping with the names inside. and the writing on the top and bottom. This would be perfect for the back family shirt I am wanting to make everyone. Would you be able to customize them for our upcoming extended family trip. Could the writing on the top say

Our Family Vacation

and then the 18 heads with the names on them in the middle

and then on the bottom

Disney 2009

These are the 18 names for the mickey and minnie heads
Grandpa (Mickey head)
Grandma (Minnie head)
Jeff (Mickey head)
Jenn (minnie)
Chloe (minnie)
Jonah (mickey)
Julie (minnie)
Jason (mickey)
Benjamin (mickey)
Daniel (mickey)
Lucas (mickey)
Sadie (minnie)
Melissa (minnie)
Kevin (mickey)
Brayden (mickey)
Makenna (minnie)
Brielle (minnie)
Scott (mickey)

You are too kind and generous to offer your designs. I really appreciate it. I'd be more than happy to donate to your paypal account if you would let me.

-THanks
Melissa

Dont worry about this request anymore. We are leaving soon so I will figure something else out. Thanks.

Hi Michelle,

Since the name shirts were such a hit on our last vacation, the kids asked if we can make them again. If you are able to, can you make the following:

Hannah Montana (pink picture)
Kaylee
Camryn
Madison
Lily

Tinker Bell
Maggie

Buzz Lightyear
Ryan

Mickey and Gang
Spencer

We leave February 11, so I understand if they can't be completed before then.

Thank you,
Kerry

Hi Michelle...

I absolutely love your work!

If possible, could I please have the following:

Madi ... Pink Princesses

Lex .... Toy Story

Kristen ... Pink Minnie

Jeanette ... Goofy (or with Goofy in it)

Bernadette ... Chip and Dale

Popy ... Donald Duck

Erick ... Something with Pluto

Thank you so much!!!!

Kristen :)
:goodvibes

Oh, and one more thing...

The same names in Mickey heads...

Madi .. Princesses
Kristen ... Pink Minnie
Jeanette ... Goofy
Lex ... Toy Story
Erick ... Pluto
Bernadette .. Chip and Dale
Popy ... Donald Duck

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Kristen
:)

I would love some as well...

The pink princesses (the one with 7 princesses) with the names:
Kristin
madison

If possible can you do them with the background faded - not sure how to describe it. But there is an "amber" with princess aurora where you did just the letters and then you did one with the letters outlined in black but the backgrounded faded out.

Also, i'm going to search on here but what do you use to make the safety tatoos? I've been trying to decide what to do (bracelet, lanyard, etc) but like the idea of the tatoo.

Hi, I was hoping to get the stick family please. At the top: Making Magical Memories and at the bottom: Our Grand Gathering 2010

Woman: Abuelita
Man: Mario
Woman: Emmy
Girl: Emmari age 6
Boy: Jace age 3
Woman: Maw-Maw
Woman: Gramz
Woman: Alexa
Girl: Gaby age 2
Man: Jaxon

Thank you so much.

It doesn't appear that Michelle's responded in this thread since October, so I'm not sure if she's taking requests right now.

Is there any way you could do one of those black Mickey heads w/Mickey standing beside it (it says Walt Disney World underneath). With the name Carrick in red? I need it by Friday, so if you can't get to it I understand, but I would love to have it!!
Thanks,
Andi

Michelle,
Is there anyway that you could get me the following names
ELLEN - Hannah Montana
KIERSTEN - bolt
LAELA - Disney Princess

Also I was wondering if you would be able to do a pillow case design. I was thinking about the top saying Sweet Dreams in the cursive writing, the middle using the above name fill and on the bottom if it could say Walt Disney World 2010.

I do need the name fills for something else as well. If it is possible I would like the Kierstens pillowcase with Red writing, and Laela's in pink or purple writing.

Please let me know if this is possible. This is my last project to complete before our trip. I am very excited. I greatly appreciate anything that you can do for me.

Sincerely,
Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter