May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

Y'all are having a GREAT May!!

Welcome, Tamy!! We're glad you found us!!

JandJ--welcome aboard this month! I'm like you--I've got a whole list of projects I need to get to!!

plgrn, my teacher's pet!--off to pick out more motivational smilies!!

PN96, 3boysmom, and mommy2mrb--I've got your totals updated!!

Keep rockin', everyone!!

Thanks for hosting this Brooke!!!
I plan on rolling out so more tomorrow...it's a day off tomorrow and Monday so I plan on letting the kids have fun while and cut lose and help me!!! Wish me luck!!

Sending you much pixie dust!!! :wizard: We have had the CRAZIEST week at work, but we finish the first round of testing tomorrow, so I'm hoping to collapse tomorrow night and scrap away this weekend!!

Well, I managed to do 2 pages today. Certainly not as many as I would have liked, but my son was hounding me for the computer, arg!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better! Keep up the fantastic work, ladies! :thumbsup2

I finished 12 pages today.
Didn't have the stuff for the 13th child and just photo coping one for the two teachers' books of this page.

Okay, tomorrow, I'm going to do a paper bag album for my niece. She's 4 1/2 and loves looking at my albums so I want to do something easy for her to have. Would I could that as one page? Each as it's own page?

Willis & Fran--I've got you updated!! Great job today, ladies!!

Sending everyone scraploads of pixie dust to kick off a scraptastic weekend tomorrow! :wizard:

I got one page done tonight- My title page for my flower and garden book. I have too many scrapbooks that I am working on but I don't have just the right photos to complete any of them.

Rebecca

Count me in. I'm just joining the scrap threads. I will be at a crop on saturday and plan to get a lot done.

I just finished 2 more pages. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am done for the night though. :headache:

Everyone have a good night. :)

I'm sitting this month out because of baby's arrival next week. I just don't think I'll get around to scrapping for a while with a newborn (and a toddler) in the house. But I'll check in when I can to cheer everyone on!! :cool1:

Happy Scrapping Everyone!!!
scrapping.gif

YAY!! More success!! I've got us updated to here!

Welcome aboard, bearbear!!!

RRBB--we'll miss you this month! I hope all goes well with the baby!! BTW, I LOVE that smilie!!! :thumbsup2

I got one page done this morning. Hope to do some more this afternoon and if DH goes into town tomorrow I will get a bit more done too.

Rebecca

I'm still at 0 - LOL!! Intention is to do some today but I really want to finish re-organising my kitchen and also to clean out the fridge freezer. Must stop DIS'sing and start working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter