May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
It's MAY!! Can you believe it?? Almost time for those lazy, hazy days of summer!

It's also time to get some scrapping done! Whether you are working on Mother's Day stuff, family albums, vacation albums, or you're like me, and you're working on albums from so long ago you're not sure where you are in the picture (that big hair and blue eyeshadow is quite a disguise!! ;) ). ..every page done is wonderful!!

In case you're not familiar with this, you count the number of pages you get completed with journaling and pictures (unless the page isn't ever going to have journaling, then it's complete with just pics) and post here. I'll keep it updated for us! You can post daily, weekly, whenever. . .whatever works for you!!

In salute to rlovew who started this in the April thread, there will also be. . .
(drumroll please)
MOTIVATIONAL SMILIES!!! I had to take out the 31 smiley for the people who had hit 50. . .I was over-smilied!!

Here's one to shoot for to get you started:

:upsidedow --31 pages done (an average of 1 per day and a great goal!)
:tigger:--50 pages done
:stitch:--current page leader
(More smilies will be added at a later date. . .do you feel motivated now??)

So, who's in?? Let's get this party going!!

MAY CHALLENGERS:

PrincessNancy96--74 :tigger:
MazdaUK--33 :upsidedow
kicky--6
BernardandMissBianca--6
aroyer--11
AlexWyattMommy--75 :tigger:
plgrn--95 :tigger: :stitch:
fran98765--75 :tigger:
queenie--12
faerie--30
rlovew--20
madizonsnana--10
willis37862--43 :upsidedow
princess stich
mickey8888--6
scraper
NewEnglandEeyore--45 :upsidedow
jonslola
scrappinmom--6
mrsbornkuntry--6
Mickster--35 :upsidedow
Macca1111--53 :tigger:
TPCShauna--18
bobcat--30
3boysmom--23
RLccweems--33 :upsidedow
jennyL--16
mommy2mrb--68 :tigger:
mantaz
Yzerbear--55 :tigger:
bearbear--19
juligrl--6
DisneyJan--4
ariel & eric--34 :upsidedow
jandj--12
mylittlepiglet--1
4greatboys--32 :upsidedow
honeybehr1--9
StitchIsOurHero (mine don't count)--73 :tigger:

You were rolling right along at the end of April!! You're going to have an AWESOME May!! Got you added! :thumbsup2

I'm in!! All the parties I have been planning will be over by this Sunday, so I hope to have lots of free time to scrap! I am going for smilies this month! :cheer2:

yeah, I guess I'm a pinch hitter. Drag me out at the last minute and roll with it.
I'm actually getting really tired of putting myself last. And I don't feel well so I opted to not clean house and do dishes. So it was scrap or sleep. I scraped and watched my Tivo'ed shows. Ghost Whisperer was good!

aroyer--I've got you added!!

B&MB--Feel better soon!!! Or feel better, but act like you aren't. ..more scrapping time!! :banana: And you need some "you" time--no more always putting yourself last!! That's some good guidance counselor advice for you!! ;)

I'm out of school for a whole month and hoping to do some power scrapping. I was able to work all day on a memorial album for SIL's baby, so count me on the board with 28 pages.

Congrats on April SIOH and thanks for keeping track for us this month.:goodvibes

Got you added, AWM!!

plgrn, look at you!! On the board AND almost to your first smilie for MAY!! :banana: I'll get you added and updated!!

I'm out of school for a whole month and hoping to do some power scrapping. I was able to work all day on a memorial album for SIL's baby, so count me on the board with 28 pages.

:teacher: pet.

:woohoo: On getting a good start!:cheer2: :cheer2:

OK I so need to actually do some scrapping, my total for last month was 11 which feels pretty weak. There just always seems to be so much going on right now, I always feel I should be cleaning instead of scrapping.

Goal for the month is 31, keep me motivated guys!!!

AWM--- :rotfl2: That almost made me spit tea at the screen!!

Fran98765--You're added!! :thumbsup2

Please add me!! I hope to do quite a bit of scrapping this month. I am aiming to make it to 300 for the year uring this month. I am ready to finish my Epcot album and get working on my Flower and Garden show album. (I know they sound like they should be the same but I have too many pictures from the garden show to put them in the same album.

Also Madisonznana asked to be added as she will be away the first of this month.

Rebecca

I'm in but I won't be able to scrap anything until my 12 hour crop this weekend. Of course, by then everyone's totals will be in triple digits again so I have no hope. ;)

Actually, with three major crops planned for this month, my goal is 31 pages!

We're all added!! Y'all have great goals for the month!! I want to get to 300 pages, too, Rebecca. I still have one Disney trip left to scrap, and about 100 other things!! ;)

We can definitely do this!! :thumbsup2

I am a first timer to this but I would like to join in :) I hope to get a lot done this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter