May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

I finished 2 pages today, I had to give my 3 yo a pair of child scissors, some scrap paper, and sacrifice 5 photo splits (one for each finger) to keep him happy so I could do it, but in the end it was worth it :goodvibes .

WOW!! We are off and rolling! I kept checking this thread at work today, but since they won't let me post (yes, I rant on that often!!), I couldn't update!!

TPCShauna--I've got you added now! I don't know how I missed that!! :confused3

Welcome bobcat, 3boysmom, RLccweems, jennyL, mantaz, & Yzerbear!!

Congrats to PrincessNancy96, our Teacher's Pet ;) plgrn, Fran98765, and mommy2mrb for getting more on the board!!

I saw that Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day! DH is going to paint at our house, and I said, "Do you need my help?" He said, "No, it's National Scrapbooking Day, I figured you'd want to work on albums all day!" Since he twisted my arm, I guess that's what I'll do!! :rotfl2:
I am impressed he knows Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day!! :thumbsup2

I'll tell DH that he is pretty impressive!! :rotfl2:

I've got us updated to here!! :thumbsup2

That is pretty impressive.
Tell you DH, "Way to go!"
Hope your weather cooperates for painting.

Is anybody else's stores doing something special for that day?

Our HL is having a $15 crop that day with goodie bags & 10% off.
Our Cord Camera Scrapbook Studio is having a $75 THREE day crop.

Our LSS is doing a little something... Cord is doing something... I didn't see anything at Jo's last night..but they do a lot of little freebie things off/on...
But of course I can't get to anything because of kid activities....but all these activities gives me more photos!!!!

Well, I didn't do so hot on my first scrapping day of May. I did ONE PAGE!! :rotfl: ARG! Not sure why, but I just couldn't get the layout to look right and I fiddled with it all afternoon... I'm still not entirely happy with it so I may go back and play some more, but gee, hopefully I can do more than one page today!! :surfweb:

I've done none yet but as Saturday is scrapping day I'll tell DH he'd better stop for fish and chips on the way home as there'll be NO dinner:rotfl2:

I need to finish my swap tonight as we're at Legoland tomorrow and I want to get to my albums on Saturday.

10 more pages for me..
I was putting some of the pages I finished yesterday up..and found 10 pages that hadn't been journalled of our day at Epcot...
Woo hoo!!!!

Now, on to our final day at Disney in 2005.. Downtown Disney...
Off to pull some info to print about it... and figue out some layouts...
Then the final pages will be our pool home we rented.. that was nice...
Finally I'll need my ending page... and that will be done...

I'd like to join for May!! I didn't get as many pages done last month as I wanted and looking at the calendar for this month it's going to be difficult to find time to fit in scrapping but I am determined to get some stuff done! I have so many books going right now - finish 2006, our 2006 anniversary cruise, start 2007, finish the 1990's decade book, my niece's book, and my nephew's book. Oh, and a memorial book for my mom, my other niece's book, and oh yeah, my wedding album :scared1: O.K. need to find some time . . .

I am impressed he knows Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day!! :thumbsup2

Wow...I told my husband it was National Scrapbooking Day Saturday and he snorted and said "You gotta be kidding me. They actually have that??!!" :headache: :rolleyes:

So.....what are the other motivational smileys going to be? I need some motivation to combat my laziness today.

Wow...I told my husband it was National Scrapbooking Day Saturday and he snorted and said "You gotta be kidding me. They actually have that??!!" :headache: :rolleyes:

So.....what are the other motivational smileys going to be? I need some motivation to combat my laziness today.

That's better then my DH... I told him, he just rolled his eyes and said "whatever." :rotfl2:

Mine is threatening to hide the checkbook- I made the mistake of telling him about the promotions. Oops.

Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards, but I do LOVE my scrapbooking. Wish I had more time. I think something like this will motivate me to MAKE more time. How exactly does it work? Just keep track of your numbers and post them?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards, but I do LOVE my scrapbooking. Wish I had more time. I think something like this will motivate me to MAKE more time. How exactly does it work? Just keep track of your numbers and post them?

Yes, Tamy that is it... You create your pages...and add your journaling if they need it.. total the completed pages up...and viola` there you have it!!

BTW, :welcome: to the fun!!! We are great bunch of gals and guys on here that love to have fun and help one another out!!! :)

Hey, add 2 more pages to my total... I just finished a page for DS6 when he was 2 shoveling snow w/ DH...

I also re-did my 2005 title page...now to work on Downtown Disney...

14 more for me, I finished up our Feb 07 DLR trip! :cool1: but probably won't get more done until next week. :sad2:

Volunteering tomorrow in DD class, putting up new lights in our kitchen and hallway on Sat, DD has a gymnastics class competion on Sun and we hope to start painting our ceilings too in between. So much for a relaxing weekend :rotfl: . Already put my wish in for Mom's day to sleep in!:cloud9:
I sure need it!!

Hi Tamy! Welcome to the boards!

Welcome Tamy! Yep, we just post our completed pages, you can post them as you work on them or at the end of the month, or periodically during the month, whichever you prefer! We're also running a tally for the whole year, so if you can figure out how many you've done since Jan, you can add them to the yearly total. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter