May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

Thanks for adding my SIOH!
I plan on being on the board tomorrow! I have my pages ready to go... just need to do some journaling and adhere things...
Okay, off to fix dinner...

:rotfl: And have I mentioned that SIOH is from down South just like me, probably has a lovely southern accent, and looks great in a ball cap? :rotfl2:
:lmao: :lmao: you guys are killin me!!

I am new as well, but would love to join. I am so far behind!! I have finished May of last year- that 's it! I am almost a whole year behind now! I have a Disney trip from September in there to do as well, and that MUST be (started and) done soon because we leave in 5 weeks for another trip!

I am throwing a bridal shower this weekend, so I won't be able to start anything until Sunday though. All of my extra time this week is going into cleaning the house for that and getting everything for that. ( I have out of town- state actually- guests staying with me)

StitchIsOurHero....I see you are from East Tennessee too. :) We may be neighbors.....I am in Sevier county.

300 pages in ONE month????

Whoowee, I was gonna be happy with 31.

Oh heavens, no!!! Just 300 for the year so far!! YIKES!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: And have I mentioned that SIOH is from down South just like me, probably has a lovely southern accent, and looks great in a ball cap? :rotfl2:

And just how many smilies would you like, my Southern friend???? :) I may have to find additional smilies to keep the compliments going!! :rotfl2:

Thanks for adding my SIOH!
I plan on being on the board tomorrow! I have my pages ready to go... just need to do some journaling and adhere things...
Okay, off to fix dinner...

Look at you! You're already moving along!!

I am new as well, but would love to join. I am so far behind!! I have finished May of last year- that 's it! I am almost a whole year behind now! I have a Disney trip from September in there to do as well, and that MUST be (started and) done soon because we leave in 5 weeks for another trip!

Welcome aboard!! I am stuck at March of '06 in our family album (and forget the fact that I haven't done 2004 & 2005!!). Oh well, I guess it's just more to do! ;)

StitchIsOurHero....I see you are from East Tennessee too. :) We may be neighbors.....I am in Sevier county.

Welcome aboard!! DH & I live in Maryville, and I'm originally from Madisonville (tiny town btwn Knoxville & Chattanooga). DH grew up on the Blount County side of Seymour. I worked as a guidance counselor for a year at Northview Middle in Kodak--so we really are pretty close to each other!! Good luck on your scrapping this weekend!!

mickey8888--you posted while I was figuring out the multi-quote thing (yes, I'm slow!!) but I have you added!!

Ok, we're updated to here! I'm excited about this month! We're kicking off to a great start!!

Welcome aboard!! DH & I live in Maryville, and I'm originally from Madisonville (tiny town btwn Knoxville & Chattanooga). DH grew up on the Blount County side of Seymour. I worked as a guidance counselor for a year at Northview Middle in Kodak--so we really are pretty close to each other!! Good luck on your scrapping this weekend!!

I like Maryville...very nice town and empty of the tourists that drive us crazy here. I have lived in Wears Valley , Pigeon Forge and now we are living in Severville. Nice to meet someone so close :) And thanks...I hope to get some major scrapbook work done this weekend.

I would imagine that the tourists do make it crazy! I remember how the school calendar was structured around tourist season--great for starting back late, but at the beginning of June, I was ready to be out! We do love Maryville, though.

I hope your weekend is very successful! I'm hoping to scrap a lot this weekend, too!

I've never been down it, but some people I work with ride it 2 or 3 times a month. They say it is beautiful and a fun ride! :thumbsup2

I would like to join in on this. I am in the middle of scrapping a Disney book for my Mom and after that I need to start my Wedding book. I just got my first job outside my rental business in 20 years. I am working at JO Annes.
Yes I will be spending my pay check there. I have never done this will we be posting pictures of our pages?

Count me in. I have high hopes for May. I have to do a baby album for a friend by mid-June, and I've been collecting paper and embellishments for a while now so I'm hoping I can knock that out that this month, and maybe start on my recent trip. That may be a stretch, but it's a goal. I would really like to get 31 in this month.

It's my goal to get at least 4 solid hours of scrapping in this Saturday. My family keeps piling on the requests but I keep telling them it's a major holiday and I need some time to properly celebrate. ;)

I am getting inspired! I can't start scrapping until June, when school is out. But I can't wait! I have all my pics from WDW from last Oct. I'm going to have the kids help me, it will be fun to re-live the trip and get us excited for going back this fall!

I'm in...although if I get 1 page done this month I'll be lucky!!!! Between end of school/soccer/ice show....I won't even be HOME the month of MAY!!!!!!!!!

BUT I am going away for a weekend crop June 1-3....

but I'm gonna try to get on the boards this month!

I just finished two pages :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

And they look pretty good. :) I'm so happy.

Can I join? I don't think I'll get 31 done, I'll be pretty lucky to get halfway there, but at least if I have to post them I'll stay motivated. I have to wait until all 5 kids are down for the night to scrap and sometimes I'm just too darn tired to move once they're settled, lol.

I'm in! I have nothing planned by way of crops, but I'm hoping to get my swaps done and then actually not sign up for anymore. We'll see.

Count me in...I got some good pages done last month.

Oh and...
I am so far behind!! I have finished May of last year- that 's it! I am almost a whole year behind now!

He he. :lmao: In comparison to people like me you're really on top of things. I'm working on three years ago, and I've been to Spain/France/DLP, WDW, DL, and Hawaii since then, plus little trips like Atlanta, Salt Lake City, and all kinds of dance, teaching, and regular life photos (flowers, pretty stuff...) in between. Personally, I'd have to feel pretty proud of myself if I was finally only a year behind! :rotfl: Welcome to the challenge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter