May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

I'm sitting this month out because of baby's arrival next week. I just don't think I'll get around to scrapping for a while with a newborn (and a toddler) in the house. But I'll check in when I can to cheer everyone on!! :cool1:

Happy Scrapping Everyone!!!
scrapping.gif

Nope, not much for you this month scrapping.. You will have your heads full with all that energy in your house... Been there, done that lots of times!!!
Make sure to let us know when you all are home!!! :)

Okay I'm out of my scrapping slump!:banana: I'm in.

I got 3 pages done yesterday. I'm ready for more while I'm on a roll!

Count me in. I am in such a scrap slump its not funny. Could be because I am still sick - going on week 3. Trying a new bunch of meds after spending yesterday morning in the walk in clinic. Dh is going camping with oldest DS, and the youngest goes to bed early so I have no excuses right.

I must clear off all the stuff that has been dumped on my scrap desk and scrap.

I got a whopping 4 pages done yesterday. :rolleyes:

Hopefully will do better today!! Anybody else have a rainy gloomy day outside? Perfect scrappin' weather! :woohoo:

Add 4 more pages to my total so far..

I plan on working more tonight.. DH is coming home early and he wants to take the kids out for ice cream... kind of a daddy/kid quality time... so I will have peace in the household!

We're updated to here!

For all of our sick or "in a slump" people. . .much pixie dust to you!! :wizard:

plgrn--sending you a :daisy: to chase away the rain!! Unless it's giving you time to scrap, and then it can stay!!

I ended up bringing a big load of work home for this weekend, but that's ok! I'm still scrapping tomorrow!!

Another 2 done this afternoon. Hopefully I can get more done this weekend. DH has evil plans to *gasp* leave the house!

Got us updated!!

DH & I went to get paint today for his painting project tomorrow (as long as the weather is good!). I'm hoping to go get some swap stuff pulled out to work on my Oct 05 album tomorrow! :)

I got 6 pages done today!! I feel good....I hadn't done any in months.
lettie

Good for you! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

8 pages for me today. I'm hoping to earn a Tigger this weekend. What did we do before smiley rewards? Scrapbooking was totally meaningless I guess. :rotfl2:

Good for you! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

8 pages for me today. I'm hoping to earn a Tigger this weekend. What did we do before smiley rewards? Scrapbooking was totally meaningless I guess. :rotfl2:

Rebecca added smilies and brought sunshine to the scrapbooking world again!! :thumbsup2
1 more page finished last night.

Rebecca

I'll get you updated!! Great job!!

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY, everyone!!!

I'm new and would like to join. I have dabbled in scrapbooking in the past but over the past few months have jumped in with both feet. Bought LOTS of supplies, a Cricut, 10 carts and set up a nice area for scrapping. I have two pages done so far for May.

I love this idea of support and motivation. Off to scrap...

Jan

Yay! I managed to get 4 pages done last night!!

Jan, WELCOME!! Jump on in with us!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter