May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

WOW!! We added a bunch of people last night! Scraper, NEE, jonslola, scrappinmom, mrsbornkuntry, Mickster, and Macca1111--I've got you added!!

Willis--look at you on the board already! Great job!!

I'm hoping to get at least one page done today to get on the board. I need to plan out my Oct 05 album so I can start on that this weekend!

I'm in! I have nothing planned by way of crops, but I'm hoping to get my swaps done and then actually not sign up for anymore. We'll see.

You're not signing up for the "Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls" swap? :sad1:

Sign me up! This was a good motivator last month. I'm going to state my goal of 50 pages this month, so if I don't make you all can point back to this post and mock me! :cool1:

Sign me up! This was a good motivator last month. I'm going to state my goal of 50 pages this month, so if I don't make you all can point back to this post and mock me! :cool1:

Nope, no mocking allowed.
Gentle prodding, timely reminders-Yup, you'll get plenty of those.

Count me in!! I didn't get anything done yesterday, but I'm hoping to get to some scrapping today! :yay:

Thanks for adding me in! Of course, if I don't get suckered into any more swaps:rolleyes1 I'll get loads done. I'm already 4 months behind in my "2007 through the year" scrapbook using my lovely month swap stuff, not to mention my DS's books are still stuck in 2001 :rotfl2: But I have finished their recipe books (OK I couldn't fit any more pages in but it counts as the same:rotfl: )

DS(7) may get on again this month, we're going to Legoland on Friday and he's planning on finishing his film from the zoo which will give him some nice pages to play with.

OT - has anyone seen any scrap-safe Legoland stickers?

Add me in. Not sure when I'll get some done but since I have two CJs here with pictures printed I need to knock them out and send them on the way.

I'm on the board with 7 pages by lunch!!! There are still some pages to finish after lunch... Seems like with swaps caught up.. I can think about my pages.. .off to feed the kids..and back to the table...

SIOH, I think you missed me. I'm at the top of Page 2.

Eek! I can't believe you already have 7 pages done. :guilty: I typically only have time to scrap on the weekend so I'm still sittin' at a big ol' nothing.

I did sign up for another crop for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. This means I have one 12-hour crop this weekend, a 6-hour crop on the 12th and a 10-hour crop on the 26th. I should be able to get 31 pages done in that amount of time (I hope).

Two more pages.. but that is about it for the day.. the kids are due home.. I have 2 pages awaiting journaling...for tomorrow I guess..

Total today: 9 pages!
That is my total for all of last month..so :yay: for me! LOL

I'm in. I haven't started any yet for May since we just got back from Pennsylvania at 10 last night. I got the Mickey and Friends cartridge today so I can finish up some pages I've already started. :)

I am in for this month. I have 3 pages completed already!

Please add me to the list! I got 12 done so far, I even had to go buy somemore Disney paper yesterday.

Goal for this month, finish 2 2007 DLR trips and DD 7th B-day pics.

Hey we need a scrappin' smilie! anyone know who makes them up?

keep scrappin ladies :banana:

WOW!! We are off and rolling! I kept checking this thread at work today, but since they won't let me post (yes, I rant on that often!!), I couldn't update!!

TPCShauna--I've got you added now! I don't know how I missed that!! :confused3

Welcome bobcat, 3boysmom, RLccweems, jennyL, mantaz, & Yzerbear!!

Congrats to PrincessNancy96, our Teacher's Pet ;) plgrn, Fran98765, and mommy2mrb for getting more on the board!!

I saw that Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day! DH is going to paint at our house, and I said, "Do you need my help?" He said, "No, it's National Scrapbooking Day, I figured you'd want to work on albums all day!" Since he twisted my arm, I guess that's what I'll do!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter