• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I did 10 more today. I am hoping to get a bit more done in the next 2 days.

Rebecca

4 more for me.. that puts me @ 65.... I have a ton waiting photos... I need a few more hours of peace in the day... next week will be crammed w/ 4-H projects and spring break adventures!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

I plan to scrap this weekend though... got to meet or exceed my goal!!!

I finished another 22 that I had been working on, so my total for March is up to 52! I might get another two or so done tonight or maybe this weekend, but I've got to spend some time cleaning my kids' rooms. They are out of control!..................P

Not much this month. Put me down for 3. If we could only count the cards I made, I'd be in much better shape!

I completed 12 pages yesterday - and best of all - I finished the 2008 scrapbook - woohoo!!

Finally got one page this month. :thumbsup2

Meant to say real page, not the 365 project pages.

you guys are making me feel sooo inadequate.

I am planning to work on my daughters graduation invites this week..but I guess that won't count for my total here. Oh well.

I have alot of pics to work on from my Disney vacation..but have to sort through all the extra stuff first so I know what I have to go with what park. It is going to be a long process.

I finished 2 digital pages today.

I'm determined to get our 2008 vacation to DC done and I've decided to do it digital - only my second big digital project. So far so good . . .

:woohoo: FOUR more tonight. Just need to do this week's layout and I will be caught back up with my 365 project. Being sick those last few weeks really put me behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter