March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I haven't been added to the list with my 5 from the weekend yet. I've added another 5 so that takes me to 10 in total.

10 pages for me. I am going to try and do a few more tonight and maybe finish the month off great.

Keep up the great work everyone!!

I have the same amount of completed pages this month as last - zippo. But swim season is finally over - well for the next 3 weeks at least and I will get the pile I have 1/4 done - completed. That is my promise to myself. April I will have numbers.

If I keep repeating it - it may happen.:laughing:

Well....I lost track of the days and I just realized that March is OVER! I finished one more yesterday (for the Layout challenge) so I end the month with 53 pages done. Wish I had realized the date yesterday and finished up the few pages I was working on, but oh well.

We are making a last minute decision to host Easter (possibly for both families), so no scrapping for me for the next week. It will take me that long to get the house in order!................................P

I finished one more page last night to end with a bump into the next category. :)

Well I didn't do as well in March as I'd hoped - only 6 pages completed for the whole month - but at least it's not a big goose egg.

It seems I forgot to even say I wanted to play for March. If its not to late I would like to report my pages. 27 pages done.

I was so bad in March - too busy with swaps :blush: Oh well, April looks better.....

Hi All! Sorry, completly spaced this thread. Vacation brain. I will get all the numbers from post 152 and to here updated in the first post!

Do we not have a thread for April yet? The month is already 1/4 done! I thought I'd be behind signing up now but I can't find it...:confused3 Nevermind, just wasn't on the first page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter