March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I've just finished my 5th page for this month. After many months of no scrapping I'm finally getting back into it. I've finally started my DLR 98 photos. Started pre-digital and will work my way through. Heaps to do before my next trip so I can have an excuse to buy more supplies.

2 pages for Kicky :thumbsup2 I've been too busy with work:mad: and swaps:cool1:

Sorry, guys! We were out all day for DH's bday! I'll update us tonight or in the morning--he and I are having a "date night" and watching "Twilight" tonight! :thumbsup2

Updated to here in post 152!

pjilla--thanks for catching that! I did miss it, and I got you fixed!!

platypus67--WELCOME!!! :cool1:

Ok, just 3 scrapping days left in March (counting today!!). Make them count!! :yay:

I think you missed me :sad2: I had 3 pages, not many but better than nothing!

Sorry, vanyel!! I guess I'm crazier than I thought! I typed you in, but you're not there?!? Something wonky is going on with my posting today!!

Mazda, I've got yours updated, too!!

ETA: Vanyel, I just checked again, and you are there! You were the 2nd or 3rd person down in the first category. Let me know if you're there when you look (in all seriousness!) because, as I said, some wonky stuff has been happening with my posts!!

4 more for me. This has not been a good month for me. Next month is going to be so much better with my 2 day crop!

Sorry, vanyel!! I guess I'm crazier than I thought! I typed you in, but you're not there?!? Something wonky is going on with my posting today!!

Mazda, I've got yours updated, too!!

ETA: Vanyel, I just checked again, and you are there! You were the 2nd or 3rd person down in the first category. Let me know if you're there when you look (in all seriousness!) because, as I said, some wonky stuff has been happening with my posts!!

Idiot me. I was looking at the first post, not your update, duh.:upsidedow

Thanks, I feel better!

whew, just in time. I had a bunch of pages in various states of "done-ness". Actually got 19 finished for March.

:woohoo::woohoo: Way to go, B&MB!! And way to go, everyone!!

I'll update our post 152 in the morning!! March has been an AWESOME month--can you believe it's time to roll into April?? :scared1:

I lost track of what I have posted, but I am up to a total of 22 for the month! I think I even beat how many I did last month. :banana: Hopefully within a week or two I can get 2007 done and start 2008! :woohoo:

We are updated to here (update in post 152 while jld is gone)! Great job, everyone!! Let's finish March strong and head right into April!! :thumbsup2

It's been not a good month to do anything...but I did do 4 pages last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter