March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

2 more for me! :banana: :banana:

Hopefully it'll be a productive week! DS is home for spring break.
Literally, his big toe is broken in 2 places. Ooh! I see a
spring break layout idea! We'll see .... :rolleyes1

Marylee pixiedust:

6 more pages to my total..that brings me to 56!!!

I've got lots of LO's in mind, photos out the whazoo printed and time tomorrow to work on them!!! I'm hoping to have at least 6 pages done tomorrow!!!!

9 more tonight!! I have about 50 kitted and high hopes for getting to work on them at the cabin this week!! :thumbsup2

Sorry i didn't realize there was a march thread but here's go's

Ok for the first time doing this challenge I did 10 pages this weekend!!!
all in my DL album from my last trip.

I'm on the board with 1 completed page for March so far!

Yay for first ever camp crop!!

Add 28 pages for me!! And I layed out alot more - heres hoping I actually get to them!!:cool1:

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be away from the internet until Sat morning (I think that's when you leave. . .HAVE FUN!!!), I'll update for you when I get back!! :thumbsup2

Awesome! I think we leave late sat night early sunday morning. its still kind of in the air. :headache:

But thanks for updating for me.

I only got 31 more done in Orlando but I hpe to finish up some more in the next few days.

Rebecca

8 more pages for me. I have completed the niagara falls album and caught up DD's portrait album, plus got past my WDW album slump. Now I have started the preschool albums for our kids at school. Can't wait to complete them. There will be 12 albums with no telling how many pages yet!

I think I forgot to post earlier in the week - 16 more pages for me.

I finished a mini-book that had been half-finished for months!

I'm having a slow month, only 5 pages total completed. But with spring break (aka "no break for mama") & trying to get class projects for both kids' classes completed for the upcoming school auction, there just hasn't been much "me" time lately. I'm so behind on my P365 pages, too. At least I've pics for everyday, though some just barely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter