March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Sorry I dont have a witty title yet. It's still early. :) I just copied and pasted the other thread. Hope thats ok.

Here is the March challenge. Everyone is welcome- both digital and paper scrappers- those who are tried and true members and those new to the boards. The point of this challenge is to work at completing our pages. When you complete a page or however many just post here to the thread and I will keep up with how many you finish. At the end of the month all the pages on this thread will be added to the annual thread.

Happy Scrappin!!
Rachal

Total Completed: 1214
Leader: :cheer2:

Players:
KickyUK
ToraUK
DisneyJan

Categories:
smilie-AdhesiveAce.gif
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):

ToraUK--2

Kicky--4

DisneyJan-2

vanyel--3

RRBB-6

MazdaUK- 10

RRBB-6

Bigbabyblues-3

Estherhead-6

Disney_Rider-10

logan&tylersmama-7

platypus67- 10

smilie-PaperPixelPower.gif
Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

meyernl--19

Disneynut14-19 or 9 ??

Sharonlovesmickey-13

JandJ-15

Macca1111-21

spoileddani-12

Nikkistevej-16

WDWmom-21

aroyer-11

kswm30b--22

AWM-11

krisi616-27

Countrylady_j- 12

Fran98765 - 22

smilie-StickerKickin.gif
Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

Quiltymom- 30

mousescrapper-29

danilynn19-32

Tinkryansmom-36

pixiedustforever-39

Bearbear-29

Mantaz-38

Arizona Rita-25

KSWM30b- 30

ColleenG-25

Believen-30

smilie-EmbellishmentExpert.gif
Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

Pjlla-53

PrincessNancy96-67

BernardandMissBianca--62

smilie-CropChampion2.gif
Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

NEE-89

smilie-PricelessMemoryPreserver3.gif
Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

:cheer2::cheer2:rlovew-185 :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

SIOH- 133

I'm here and I did 2 yesterday. Goal for this month is just 31 as ther are lots of big swaps I want to do!
Im finally starting my Med Cruise!:yay:

Count me in. I can't believe it is March already! Where did February go? I have an all day crop on Sat. Hope to get alot done!

Count me in.. I have several pages almost done.. .I have a stack that just need to be journalled today (finally found that stack of 10 pages to journal!)...

I'll be back to update my total later today! I'm in the process of working on a page right now that just needs its title!!

I am in and I am going to get started on this challenge today. I need to finish my Niagara Falls/Nova Scotia trip and start on my preschool album. I might even work on printing some pics! Lots to do. I have a crop coming up in Cumming on the 14th. Hope to get a lot done that day!

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm in with 6 pages already. I've done as many this month as I did last month so far :rotfl2:

I'm in. I did more in Feb than I did in Jan, so that's my goal this month. More than Feb. :thumbsup2

Please count me in! No pages completed yet for March, but I really have to finish the 2008 book and last year's vacation.

I am not sure how many pages I will get done this month. I have about 800 pics to sort through before I can start on my Disney vacation book from last year.

I got another 8 done tonight! That puts me at 15 for the month. . .almost as many as I managed to do last month total! :thumbsup2

please add 3 more to my count.. I still need to add journalling to my stack..but I'm making a dent in them!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter