March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I got 31 done this past week/weekend at the cabin! My house was a wreck when we got home. . .maybe when I dig out from all of this laundry, I'll get a few more done! I'm on a mission to finish this WDW album and get back to DS's stuff!!

I'll post an update place tomorrow while JohnsonsloveDisney is gone! :thumbsup2

two more for me today.. I hope to have more done tomorrow as clean up is done after demo; laundry is done; no preschool day so preschooler said I could scrap if he could watch the power rangers.. who is to argue w/ that logic?

Leader:

Players:

Categories:
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):

ToraUK--2

Kicky--4

DisneyJan-2

vanyel--3

RRBB-5

MazdaUK- 8

Countrylady_j-6

AWM-8

RRBB-3

Bigbabyblues-3

Estherhead-6

Disney_Rider-10

logan&tylersmama-7

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

meyernl--19

Disneynut14-19

Sharonlovesmickey-13

JandJ-15

Macca1111-17

Believen-14

spoileddani-12

Arizona Rita-18

Nikkistevej-16

ColleenG-22

WDWmom-21

aroyer-11

kswm30b--22

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

Quiltymom- 30

mousescrapper-29

danilynn19-32

Tinkryansmom-31

pixiedustforever-39

Bearbear-29

Mantaz-28

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

Pjlla-52

PrincessNancy96-67

BernardandMissBianca--62

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

NEE-85

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

rlovew-169 :cheer2:

SIOH- 133

Ok, I set up the above post to keep the updates while JohnsonsloveDisney is away! Let me know if I missed anything or if your numbers aren't right!!

We're into the homestretch on March! At the end of March, we'll be 1/4 through the year--I can't believe it!! Everyone keep up the great work!! :banana:

I really have been slacking big time the last few months. My sons swim team has been keeping me pretty busy but the Championships are at the end of the month so it should get better. I have a few pages that have pictures on them but I need to go back and journal and embellish them a bit. Some day right.

I got 12 more pages done. I am getting ready to try and sit down to do a few more! I also need to work on printing some more pics. Always something to be done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter