March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I'll update for you, if you want me to! I'll just copy it over into another post and update there while you're gone, if you need.

Just let me know!

Well... no more pages done yet, but I have definitely made progress. I ordered a big batch of photos from Walgreens. I have divided them into events and created/found a layout sketch for each set. Next comes the actual "scrapping", but I am definitely working at it! I hope that everyone else is going well this month!..................P

please add 16 more to my total..that brings me to 40 so far...and I have photos stacked for the weekend.. my goal is to get at least 40 more pages done this weekend!!!!

What is the living room?

The living room is just a little area where we hold every day chit/chat...besides in the regular threads (we tend to go off track alot! LOL)

Anyway, when you hit on the creative community forum.. you see the sub forums listed: Arts/Crafts; Scrapbooking; Swaps; etc..
if you scroll down a bit lower you'll see our "living room" for general chit chat..
I'll go post a hello note to you to show you the way to our living room!
Again, welcome aboard!!!

Here is the link in case you couldn't find it...
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=30799633#post30799633

I've completed 2 more pages.

AND I just complete a digi-album from our Vermont vacation last year. It feels soooo good to have it done! Now I just gotta wait for two weeks until I get it back. I'm so impatient...

please add 16 more to my total..that brings me to 40 so far...and I have photos stacked for the weekend.. my goal is to get at least 40 more pages done this weekend!!!!

Ok, so I've got to set my goals now, too!! We'll have to send texts of encouragement!! ;)

Ok, so I've got to set my goals now, too!! We'll have to send texts of encouragement!! ;)

I'm starting at 3:30pm... if not before... I have to go to DS8's last BB game for the season, take DD to town to buy supplies for her Romeo and Juliet project, and cash a check.... but I have my lists so it won't take me long!!!

I'm gonna be really moving along... I feel inspired..now the rest of the family needs to leave me alone to work...cause several of them really need to clue in this weekend... it's not all about THEM!:confused3 :headache:

I'm on the board with 3......

I think I'm going to have to stop working so much on my Disney album and get back to the family book. I have done so much Disney the last several months, I am out of ideas and none of th pics are jumping out at me.

4 for me tonight--don't know if I'll get more done today. I had planned to scrap today. . .and then the day just zoooooomed by, so I didn't get much done!!

I have a whole 2! for this week! I am going to a scrap day on Tuesday and I have everything kitted so Im hoping to make some progress there!:hippie:

Add 10 more to my total for last night..

Now I'm back to the room to work on some more... and I'm going to work on kitting some pages for Tuesday as the kids have 1/2 a day of school and they want a movie day so that will give me some free time!!! Yeah! :)

9 more for me today! I tried to kit for the rest of our 2008 trip--my scraproom looks like it exploded! I may never get it cleaned up!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter