March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

one more page done... I have about 8 ready to go but I have to get kids to practices or picked up so I'll do them after dinner tonight.. will post again when they are complete...

9 more pages done today- I am slowly getting through the piles that have been stacked on my table ready to go for awhile. That puts me at 64 for the month.

Rebecca

I actually got 4 pages done this weekend when I was expecting to get none done at all. I also did a power layout of the last pages for the Disney albums. We'll see when I'll actually get them done.

We're sure getting a lot of pages done here! Wow. Y'all are sure an inspiration! Now, let's see how many more we can complete before the end of the month.

And for all of you who are not feeling well, get well soon!

I got 2 more done on Friday night...wasnt planning on any, so it's not too shabby. Hopefully I will get more done this week. I want to have the baby's 2007 book done by the end of the month. Who knew I could take so many photos in just 6 short weeks? And she is the second kid!princess:

:cheer2: Woohoo! I'm up to 14 for the month. I finished 2 more last night.

Now I have to head upstairs to through together a mini album for MIL. She's leaving for Europe tomorrow and I try to give her something current to take with her of the kids whenever she travels.

Yay! I just completed two more pages. Now I need to run over to a friends house and help her design a scrapbooking area in her home office. Now, how much fun is that!

Yesterday I realized that if I completed one album/project a month the rest of this year that maybe I'll be halfway through what I need to do. So, I need to finish these Disney ablums this month. I went on a frenzy and worked on 19 duplicated (2 of each) pages yesterday afternoon (I had already pre-made some borders, so that helped!), and hopefully I'll complete some of them today.

Just for fun, so far -- if my math's correct -- we've completed 820 pages this month! Wow! :grouphug:

:banana: Way to go, everyone. :banana: And there's still 6 more scrapping days left of March! :thumbsup2

14 more pages now... I had them kitted together and am just going through the stacks!!! Working on our first disney trip in 2004.

Now, I'm scanning some photos of my kids so I can put some of these photos into their own personal albums...

Even though my head was pounding and felt like it was about to explode, I managed to make a mini album for MIL the other day. I don't know how I managed to finish it, but I did. And MIL was so happy when I took DS over to her house yesterday so he could give it to her.

That's another 9 pages for me. Tiny as they were, they all had photos, embellishments AND journaling. :banana: (Sometimes I wimp out on the journaling when I do mini albums.)

Ok it's down to the wire now....

My goal of updating my anniversary album for the rest of March has gotten off to a slow start...but I finally cranked in the time (with the baby taking my scraps back out of the garbage can and trying to pull my pen cups down..it was megga multi-tasking scrappin) to scrap and at least got 2 pages more done!

Yikes! The end of the month is coming faster than I want it to! Hopefully I'll have a productive day tomorrow and can finish pages I started the other day.

Have happy weekends, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter