March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

I'm up to 18 for the month. I'm hoping I can still get a few more pages done before the end of the month. *crossing fingers*

3 more pages for me. I hope to get more scrapbooking in this weekend. I wanted to go to a crop tomorrow but we are heading to SC tomorrow to visit DH's grandma and uncle. Maybe I can get something done Sunday.

2 more for me and one for Kicky yesterday. Would have done more but DS(14) had an orchestra concernt, then barely time for dinner and out to a party - first for many years:rotfl: An old schoolfriend of DH is moving with his family to New Zealand, so we went to give them a send-off. Don't think I'll be up to cutting straight today:rolleyes1

I finished 7 yesterday. I have to go to Walmart today to pick up a few photos my Gram sent me, and then I can do the last pages of Molly's 2007 album! I only have 8 more pages to do and then I am finished with the album!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Then I have to work on finishing up 2005 (2 books), 2006 (3 books) and 2007 (2 books) for Claire and start 2008 albums for both of them. :scared1: I will not be overwhelmed...I will not be overwhelmed. Maybe if I chant that to myself it will help.:confused3

Off to scrap some more...hope to post numbers for at least the rest of Molly's 2007 tonight!

I did 17 pages yesterday at a crop. That brings my total for the month to 32.
:cool1: I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My goal is to have my 2007 album done by the end of May.

Another 8 for me today...Miss Molly's 2007 book is finished!!!!!:cool1:

Now, if I can convince DH to occupy the girls just a little while longer, maybe I can get some of Claire's 2005 book done today too. ;)

Happy scrapin' everyone!

I have done 3 more pages. Not much, but I hope to work some tonight!

I am pitiful. I just did 1, for a new total of 3 for the month:(.

On the bright side, it was the Easter layout, so I got that one done just one week after the event:).

10 more pages today. I think that I'm either going cross-eyed or just plain insane. Just a few more pages filled with memorabilia stuff, then the kid's Disney '05 albums will be done! I didn't think I'd get them completed this month, but I have other non-scrapbooking projects that I need to work on next month, and I need my dining room table back! :rotfl2:

2 more for me. Not great but I am happy to report that my DD3 and I did the one together. I feel like with the baby we have been missing a lot of our quality time so.... we made a countdown to disney page.... 18 days tomorrow.

YAY! I finally did 2 pages! So far March has been not very productive on the scrapbook front, though I have gotten quite a bit of reading and writing done this month.

Oh no, I'm still in the lead. C'mon ladies, you can beat me! :rotfl: Scrap like crazy today!

Happy Monday to you!

Well, today's the last day of March. Just where did this month go? Anyway, it's the last day to work towards this month's totals, so good luck to all of you who have a chance to scrap today.

Have a great day ...

Two more done - maybe I'll manage some more this evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter