March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

I've officially been kicked out of my scrapping area! :eek:

DH is having friends over to play games tonight, and that meant that I had to clean off our dining room table. It took a while, too, since the table seats 12, if needed. At least now everything is back in it's place and I'll be able to find things again, rather than saying, "I know that it's somewhere in this mess..." :rotfl:

So, that means that I'll be forced to complete the journaling tonight, then I'll finally be able to get my pages posted. I'm about halfway through the Disney '05 albums (doing two simultaneously) and I need a break from designing pages, anyway.

Keep up the good work, everyone!!!

I'm new to the working (hear paycheck) mom world, and am officially one yr behind. Easter 2007 was finished just last month. Spring break started yesterday, and I got 4 WDW pages done already!

I agree that accountablity helps get things done, so count me in. I'm ordering my pics from snapfish on an as needed basis (as to not get distracted). So I'm working on Epcot first (my fav). I"m needing a good picture of Eifel Tower if anyone has it. I have no idea :confused3 how to post pics here, or I would offer to share some myself.

TFR,

I know the month's almost over but I want in - with 6 pages.

I got 8 layouts done today. They are not for my book but for a lady on th ecricut message board that only has 6 months to live due to cancer and has 2 boys the same age as my boys and she is worried she wont get caught up on her scrapbook pages. So a bunch of us are making pages - if you are interested in seeing the thread here it is
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=1826439
jennifer

I'm going to have to clear the table for Sunday lunch, so I want to try to do a few pages today or tomorrow :goodvibes

I agree that accountablity helps get things done, so count me in. I'm ordering my pics from snapfish on an as needed basis (as to not get distracted). So I'm working on Epcot first (my fav). I"m needing a good picture of Eifel Tower if anyone has it. I have no idea :confused3 how to post pics here, or I would offer to share some myself.

TFR,

I posted one for you here in the "Do you have a Photo of..." thread.

I finally got those darn pages journaled, so I have officially completed 68 pages so far this month. I'm hoping to get at least another 12 done, but reaching for 26. We'll see!

And I updated everything again - and a big welcome to the new scrappers to this month's list! :wave:

I finished 2 more pages tonight. Now I'm going down to check out our new television that was delivered and hooked up today. It took the guys 4+ hours to get it all set up. :scared1:

4 more for me. Was hoping to get more done with my DH home today but with 11 inches of snow that didn't happen because he was too busy snow blowing. I'm so done with snow.

Well, we are getting to the end of the month, but I want to get in on the challenge this month!!! I have done 26 pages so far this month.

Hope to get some more done tomorrow and monday as well...my goal is 40 for the month...I think I can do it!!!

I have done 13 pages so far today- I hope to get a few more done tonight. That puts me at 55 for the month- getting towards my goal.

Rebecca

I got 4 Disney pages done this week. Checking out everyone's pages has really gotten me motivated. I hope to get a few more done Monday and Tuesday night. Wednesday I'm having gall bladder surgery so I don't know how much I'll get done for a week or so. :sad2:

Apparently I didn't come back on on the 19th to post again, like I thought I had...that's what happens when I'm sick, I don't think so good. I got 14 pages done that night, hope to do some more before the end of the month.

Add 2 more for me please. I'm a bit slower this month but I still have 2 days off and hope to work while DS is napping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter